Eddie Vedder -@Jade_Mathis23

Bonus gif;

You and the boys went to a nice private beach for the day

It was a nice change of scenery.

The band had rented a lovely two story house, with many bedrooms and bathrooms.

The backyard was practically the sand, and the beach.

It was beautiful, and the weather was perfect for a swim.

You had all been on the road for so long, and you weren't particularly sure why, but you were feeling particularly... depressed that day.

You had walked away from the boys when no one was watching, going behind the trees to the backyard, and sitting on one of the lawn chairs.

They were white, the kind you lay back on to tan.

Maybe you were home sick, but you really couldn't put your finger on it.

You just felt off, and weird.

Out of place, even.

You crossed your arms, pulling the towel tighter around your shoulders as you stared at the ground.

Water was dripping lightly from your hair.

You stared down at your sand covered feet.

Maybe it was nostalgia?

You didn't know, but thinking about it was only making it worse.

It made your head hurt.

It almost made you feel uneasy.

You were slouched over lightly, when you heard some ruffling in the trees.

You looked up and found Eddie, pushing his hair back as he walked around the trees.

He smiled at you stopped walking.

"What're you doin' back here?" he asked.

You inhaled deeply and shrugged.

He pursed his lips and walked over to you, sitting down fairly close.

"Alright..." he faced you and spoke lowly, "What's going on?" he asked.

"Nothing..?" you responded.

His fierce eyes looked into your own.

"Don't lie to me."

"I don't really wanna talk about it..." you replied, looking out towards the grass.

"Just give me something." he said.

You pulled the towel closer.

"I don't really know what it is... I just feel... uneasy? Out of place? Depressed, maybe? I really can't put my finger on it, I just feel... weird." you described to the best of your ability.