Matthew Bellamy - @theworstjinx

You walked into the store to buy something to drink. It was kind of a hot day and you had to walk home, so you just wanted to stop in and get something.

As you walked down the isles "A little respect" by Erasure came on, and you sang along as you looked through sodas.

"I'm so in love with you... I'll be forever blue..." 

You sang along softly.

You finally came across two cokes that were next to each other that said "Share a coke with your Better Half"

You turned your head to the side as a image of Matt appeared in your mind.

A little smile placed itself on your lips, and you got the cans from the fridge, and brought them up to the counter to buy.

After you left, you continued to walk the rest of the way home. You wanted to drink it with Matt, so you kept them in the bag, nice and cold.

When you finally reached your and Matt's home, you knocked on the door and waited a minute.

When there was no answer, you got your key out of your pocket and you unlocked the door yourself.

Walking in, you saw Matt wasn't anywhere inside.

You looked out to the back where the pool was, and laying on a chair was Matt, in his dark blue swim trunks.

You set your stuff down, and grabbed the two cokes, hiding them behind your back.

You walked out slowly.

Matt looked up and smiled, sitting up a bit.

"Hello Beautiful." he smiled at you.

"Hello Handsome." you smiled back.

He looked at you for a moment and then tilted his head to the side a bit. 

"What have you got?" he asked taking off his sunglasses.

Your smile grew wider as you sat in front of him and pulled out the cokes.

"Share a coke with your better half... Awwh, thank you." he smiled and gave you a quick kiss on the lips.

You both opened the sodas and took some sips.

"How about you and me finish these, you get your swim stuff on, and we go for a swim?" he asked.

You smiled and nodded.

"God Y/N, you're the best." he said.

"Thank you Matty boy, no I'll be right back." you kissed his cheek and left to go put on your own preferred choice of swim ware.

~~~

A/N:

Seriously Matthew Bellamy is like my most popular request XD Hope you liked it I wanted to make it cute.

Erasure is life.