Duff McKagan -@BonJoviRocks25

You walked into Slash's living room. The whole gang was here.

Slash, Axl, Steven, Izzy, Duff, and yourself.

There was a table separating two sofas, and Duff was sitting on one of them.

You plopped yourself down in between Slash and Axl. Izzy was sitting at a table, having a smoke, and Steven was lighting some candles and drumming on the table.

"Anyone hungry?" Slash asks.

"Hell yeah." everyone in the room responds in unison.

"I'll check on the grill." he said.

He got up and began to walk outside.

"I wanna come!" Steven said, jumping up, his popcorn colored hair bouncing along with him, as he made his way outside.

Izzy moved his eyes towards the door, and then he jumped out of his seat.

"Hope he doesn't burn anythin'." Izzy says.

He was always so calm.

Axl patted your knee, he then got up and walked outside, adjusting the unnecessary belt on his already tight leather pants.

You looked up at Duff, who had just taken a swig of his drink.

He looked at you, and you sent him a small smile.

He nodded in return, but didn't smile.

He was quite fun loving, but sometimes he just had this dark, sort of emotionless aura.

"I like you, y'know." you said quietly, not thinking he'd hear you.

His head shot up and looked at you.

Already the dark aura seemed to be gone.

"I think you're cute. Sexy even..." you said a little louder.

"Plus, you're really nice, and you're funny as hell. You're just an overall amazing person and I really like yo-"

You were interrupted by Duff, violently climbing over the table.

He jumped at you, and his lips landed on yours.

He kissed you with a fiery passion that you hadn't felt before, especially from him.

One of his hands was on the back of the couch, and the other was on your cheek. You had your hands on his neck.

Well, that moved quickly, you thought.

You weren't complaining though.

You loved every minute of it. His lips were soft just like you imagined.

"Hey, there's an extra bedroom at the end of that hall, so go in there and do that shit." Slash said in a joking manner.

"Fuck off Slash." Duff parted to say before he crashed his lips to yours.

Suddenly, this day had become the best day of your entire life.