XIII

"She's alive but has been dead for a long time..." 
-
dean 

Three days has passed and we decided to rest and mourn for Ellen and Jo's death. We tried to come up with a plan of trying to kill Lucifer but Bobby suggested we continue saving people. I stayed up late every night and drowned myself with beer, I once heard Mia whimpering and begging for something to stop until she calms down. I've noticed that it because frequent every time she sleeps and that made me worried.  

I run my hands all over my face to erase any trace of drowsiness. A flap of wings pulled me out of my thoughts and i lazily glanced up, expecting for it to be Castiel but was confused when I saw Zachariah.  

I glared at him, "What the hell are you doing here?" 

Zachariah raised his eyebrows amusedly, "Hello to you too, Dean." He took a seat on the chair infront of me and made himself comfortable. "I see you have found the person who you suppose might kill the devil. I would like to see you guys try that." 

"Thanks for that, Zach. I really appreciate it." I smiled sarcastically.  

Zachariah smirked, "You don't remember?" 

"Remember what?" I snapped impatiently. 

The angel leaned forward and before I get the chance to react, I saw myself when Zachariah zapped me five years in the future.  

I woke up to the feeling of my hand burning, I looked up to see that my arm was handcuffed to the metal. There was a sound of a gun cocking and clicking infront of me.  I saw myself holding a shotgun, I opened my mouth to say something but ended up closing it. "What the hell?" I breathed. 

Future Dean poised the shotgun at me, "I should be asking that question don't you think? In fact, why don't you give me one good reason why I shouldn't gank you right here and now?"  

I smiled nervously, trying to come up with a reason. "Because you'd only be hurting yourself."  Future Dean raised his eyebrows slightly, "Very funny." He held the shotgun up and continued to play with it.  "Look, man-I'm no shapeshifter or demon or anything, okay?" I say. 

"Yeah, I know. I did the drill while you were out. Silver, salt, holy water-nothing. But you know what was funny? Was that you had every hidden lockpick, box cutter, and switchblade that I carry. Now, you want to explain that? Oh, and the, uh, resemblance, while you're at it?" Future Dean stared at me sharply, as if waiting for me to transform into a monster or my eyes to turn pitch black. 

One word left my mouth. "Zachariah." 

Future Dean slowly stood up, not breaking eye contact. "Come again?" 

I looked up at him, casually speaking. "I'm you from the tail end of 2009. Zach plucked me from my bed and threw me five years into the future." 

Future Dean took a step forward, "Where is he? I want to talk to him." He demanded. I shrugged, feeling a bit annoyed and confused at the same time. "I don't know." 

Future Dean narrowed his eyes in suspicion, "Oh, you don't know." 

I raised my hands slightly, the handcuff refraining my other hand. "No, I don't know. Look, I just want to get back to my own friggin' year, okay?" 

He run his hand unto his mouth, crouching down before me and pointing a finger. "Okay. If you're me, then tell me something only I would know."  I think of the things only I knows of. I smirked, "Rhonda Hurley. We were, uh, nineteen. She made us try on her panties. They were pink and satiny. And you know what? We kind of liked it."