XXVIII

"Would you leave me, if I told you what I've done? And would you leave me, if I told you what I've become?"

-

Mia

Images of the warehouse from my dream last night flashed before me. The man's face kept on coming back and his words pierced my head. "Mia Greco. May 10, 1983. Chicago, Illinois."

It kept on repeating over and over again.

Until the visions started and Lucifer's face showed up.

Lucifer gave me a sinister smile, the lady behind him doing the same, her eyes look just like coal. I recognize her immediately.

Lilith.

"Do you know what I hate the most? Traitors. You are aware of that, right? I recall you making that profound vow you made back to me back in Heaven. Michael and I had a heated disputation and you came to me and said that you are going to stay beside me at the darkest hour. You said you will never leave me under no circumstances." Lucifer taunts, picking a rose from the bushes beside him. "I find that very amusing because of the situation we are in right now. You did not do anything to justify me when I was banished from Heaven, when I wasn't there to defend me and my beliefs."

Lilith lifts her chin and looked down at me, feeling all high and mighty because of Lucifer. I delve into her mind, hearing her planning to crush me with her fingers. I smirked, "Planning to crush with me with your fingers, huh, beasty? I can make your body disintegrate slowly with a blink of an eye."

The threat makes her snarl but step backward in fear. She spits, "The day will come where I will fulfill my plan and own this world, divine being."