XXXXIV

( quick a/n )

i would like to inform you that:

-i would be changing alexandra daddario and replacing her with candice accola to portray mia greco/haniel, i think she(candice) would be the perfect character for mia/haniel and i promise this would be the last time i would change the cast.

-i would also change the title of this book. "UNRAVEL"

-this story will undergo A LOT of editing. not completely changing the whole chapter but more of fixing the scenes that doesnt really make sense and those that makes me cringe.

anyway, enjoy the long chapter ahead :)

x x x

"Sir," the man speaks up, limping his way forward. "someone wanted to see you."

Lucifer stops talking to a high-ranked demon and gave the man an annoyed look, "Can you not see me in a middle of a discussion? What did I say about no visitors---"

"But Sir, she killed Mike and the others!" The man screeched, his wild demonic eyes wide with fear. "She sparked a bloodbath on one of our headquarters and threatened to burn down two more. She said that she won't stop until she gets what she wants. Many of our kind didn't survive!"

Lucifer sighed aggravatedly, shooing the other man he was talking to with a wave of his hand. He stood up from his chair and stood in front of the man, "Send them in."

Five demons steps in the room and another five followed and in the middle, she saunters in menacingly, chin lifted up in the air with her lips formed in a smirk. Her escorts eyes her carefully, ready for her sudden strike. She notices and she rolls her eyes.

"I'm ashamed to see you have made a bunch of wussies," she drawls, her eyes skimming to every demon in the room. "brother."

Lucifer recovers from his astonished state and cleared his throat, narrowing his eyes at her. She looks different, looks more of herself before than the human-y appearance she had. Her electric blue eyes snaps back to his and he spoke low and ominous, "What are you doing here? Michael sent you?"

Haniel scoffed, rolling her eyes in annoyance. She walks toward a brown, rotting furniture and stopped mid-walk when three demon guards blocked her from doing so. "I came here because I wanted to." She paused. "I wanted to see you."

Lucifer blinked in surprise and tried to mask his reaction with a glare, he flicks his hand to the door, a gesture to tell everyone to leave the room. Everyone stops whatever they were doing and walks out of the door but one of the demon guards reluctantly lingers on the door.