XV

"She's my cherry pie.." The radio belts out the lyrics of Warrant's "Cherry Pie". Dean sat on the couch, watching the erotic dancers perform before him who is wearing a sexy devil costume.  

Dean smirked, shaking his head with satisfaction as the erotic dancer continues to dance. "Oh, I take it all back. I love the devil." 

"Taste so good, make a grown man cry. Sweet cherry pie, oh yeah..." The song continued to play and he closes his eyes for a moment. Once he opened them, a second dancer wearing a sexy angel outfit was dancing with the fist erotic dancer. 

"Sweet cherry pie, sweet cherry pie." Dean watched the two performers continue to grind on each other, "Now, that's what I call peace on earth." The erotic dancers leaned forward, teasing him with a kiss until the music halted into a stop, pulling him away from his fantasy. 

Anna stood before him on the stage, he shifted uncomfortable on his seat, roaming his eyes on the small room where the dancers are gone. "Anna?" 

"Uh, I was just, uh, working on a case." Dean lied lamely, chuckling in embarrassment. His cheeks went pink making him take a sip on his beer. 

"This is what you dream about." Anna stated, innocently wandering her eyes on the room that screams seduction. Dean looks away, biting the inside of his cheek.  "This is.. awkward. Why are you gate-crashing my head? Why don't you just wing by the motel?"  

Anna sat down next to Dean, "I can't find you." Dean nodded in understanding, telling her that Castiel carved sigils on his ribs. Anna looks away, "I do not trust you friend, Dean." 

"Who, Cas?" Dean frowned in puzzlement, twisting his body so that he's facing her. 

Anna shook her head, "No. I don't trust Mia. There's so many things going on inside her head, did she mention that Lucifer has been taunting her in her dreams?" 

A wave of shock surge through his system. He didn't know that it was that bad. He thought that Mia was only having a nightmare about the night Lucifer almost killed her.  "I... No, she didn't." Dean sulked, ducking his head. He didn't know what to feel. He felt like he was betrayed by her.

"That makes her not innocent at all. She's clearly involved with this apocalypse, not with stopping it but encouraging it. I know it is not right to judge but I hope that I'm wrong with this things." Anna says heatedly.  Dean changes the subject, "Where have you been?"  

"Prison. Upstairs. All the torture, twice the self-righteousness." Her presence started flickering, and she panicked mildly. 

"Meet me. Two-two-five industrial. And please, just -" Dean wakes up abruptly, breathing heavily. 

x x x 

"Really? Anna? I don't believe it." Dean sputtered. 

Mia rolled her eyes, putting on a purple shirt. "You just can't believe that Anna's capable of doing such thing because you slept with her." 

"So, what now? You're jealous?" Dean shot back, not finding the joke funny.  

Mia scoffed, twisting her body and smirking. "Don't get your hopes up. I'll never fall for someone like you." 

"Okay, that's enough." Sam butted in, glaring at the both of them. Dean huffed before turning his attention back to Castiel. 

"It's true." Castiel spoke.  

"So she's gone all Glenn Close, huh? That's awesome." Dean says sarcastically. Castiel stared at Dean for a long time, a confused frowns taking place on his face.