C h a p t e r 21

4 months down the line and everything is perfect. Camila had officially decided to live in London with me, we've both got quite a lot of time off which means we have time to settle down. The rest of the fifth harmony girls were in London at the moment, staying at our apartment which was currently getting decorated....by all of us. At the time, it was a great idea. But now, not such a great idea. Why does everything have to be so damn difficult.

"You know, i've never seen myself as a painter" Ally said as she carries a box of pain across the room.

"Yeah, probably because you can only paint half the wall" Normani jokes and everyone laughs, except from Ally of course

"Guys! Im not that short!" She whines

"Ok for real, can we have a break? I swear i've been painting this wall for about 3 hours" Dinah whines as she makes her way to the floor.

"Half an hour Dinah...but if you need a break have one" i smirk.

All the girls drop their paint rollers and brushes and sit down.

"Okay so we'll all have a break" i smile and wipe the paint off my hands.

"I can't get over this" Dinah smiles

"Somehow, you two went from hating eachother one day then the next you move in together" Dinah laughs, Lauren laughs then whispers something to Ally making her laugh really loudly.

I raise my eyebrows "something you want to share?" I say looking directly in Lauren's direction.

"Nothing important" she smiles.

"If you two can move in this quickly, you'll be married next week" Ally widely smiles.

"Alright, don't get too excited..I'm sure that won't be happening too soon" i smirk

"Anyone in?" I hear Cara shout from downstairs.

"Up here" i shout and i hear her run up the stairs.

"Damn, looks like there's still a lot to do" Cara pouts.

"Well, I'm glad you've joined us" i smiled as i brush the paint brush across her face.

"Oh not cool.."

I look over at Lauren who seems to be a little pissed off. I narrow my eyes and realise shes looking at Cara.

"Do you have a problem, Lauren?" Cara speaks and Lauren lets out a little chuckle.

"No, I'm just over the moon that you've decided to come help us" Lauren sarcastically replies. I shut my eyes and sigh as i remember the argument they had in LA. Can they not at least try to get along?

"Are you two okay?" Camila asks and Cara nods.

Cara is still a little annoyed at me for getting back together with Mila. Shes also annoyed at her now ex girlfriend as she finished with Cara not too long ago. It wasn't working, apparently.  Not because she dislikes her but because she doesn't want me getting hurt again. Shes my best friend, obviously she cares about me and is protective. She gets on well with Mila, shes just pissed off with Lauren. They don't seem to get on at all and it makes me uncomfortable as nobody really understands why they dislike eachother.

"So another hour of painting and then we can watch some movies and eat pizza and stuff, alright?" I suggest and they all agree.

"Yo sounds like a plan to me! Maybe a drink would be good too" Dinah winks.

-

"I love you" Mila whispers in my ear from behind. She was sitting on top of the kitchen counter with her arms around my shoulders as i stood between her legs. I look up at her and smile "i love you too" i whisper back and she kisses my cheek.