C h a p t e r 2 6

I woke up tangled in Camila's arms. I smiled and tried to get out of the bed without waking her.

"Hey where are you going?" She mumbled.

"To shower and get dressed" i replied.

She looked at me and furrowed her brows.

"Why are you getting ready so early?" She asked.

"Mila its past noon!"

"And?" She mumbled as she lay back down.

"Are you seriously going to spend all day in bed?"

She nodded and covered her head with the covers.

I thought for a while, if she thinks shes sleeping all day she can think again! I walked up to the bed and pulled the covered off. She gasped and sat up quickly.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She yelled.

"You have to apologise to Hanna for your actions last night, as much as i love you i hate that side of you" i said to her.

She sighed and covered her face with her hands.

"Its not my fault, i was drunk" she mumbled.

"...its not you're fault that you got yourself drunk?" I say sarcastically.

She rolls out of the bed and grabs herself a glass of water.

"Where is Hanna anyway?" She asked

I shrugged. "I dunno"

"Well how do you expect me to apologise?" She raised her voice. Damn she is in some mood.

"You're acting like a child" i rolled my eyes.

"I only asked a question.."

I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and called Ally.

"Hey sweet cheeks, what can i do for you this afternoon" she answered in her usually happy tone.

"Hello Ally, can you visit our room and help me babysit a very hungover and angry Camila?" I asked her. Camila rolled her eyes at your comment. Ally laughed.

"Sure thing, i'll be with you in a sec" she said, i hung up and shrugged my shoulders.

"You can deal with Ally instead" i smiled at Camila.

She glared at me, I can't stay mad at her. But Hungover Camila is never a fun Camila.

There was 3 knocks at the door, Camila sighed and walked towards the door.

"I can't believe you actually sent Ally here"

She opened the door and a smiley Ally walked in.

"Camila Cabello...I'm not happy with you" she said, raising her brows at Camila.

"You're a very aggressive person when you're drunk, you know that?" Ally shook her head as she spoke to Camila.

"Either that or shes an emotional wreck" i giggled.

"Guys! I know what i did was wrong but i had a very good reason for it"

"What was the reason?" I asked Camila in a confused tone.

"Well Y/N, I'm not sure if you noticed, but she was hitting on you all night!" Camila frowns.

"No she wasn't Mila!"