C h a p t e r 2 9

1 year on...

I ran off stage and went straight to my dressing room. I couldn't stop smiling, touring is the best. I picked my phone up and tweeted the picture of tonights crowd.

"Y/Noffic: NEW YORK! thank you for being an amazing crowd, see ya next tomorrow!"

I scrolled down my timeline and mentions, replied to a few tweets too.

"@camilacabello97: @Y/Noffic hi, remember me😀"

I laughed when i read it and tweeted her back.

"@Y/Noffic: @camilacabello97 Maybe...remind me again"

"@camilacabello97: @Y/Noffic I'm bored and i wish you were here💔"

"@Y/Noffic: @camilacabello97: :(((, call me"

As soon as i tweeted it, my phone started ringing.

"You've been away for 3 weeks and i think I'm going insane" she speaks. I laughed, "hello to you too" i replied.

"Last week i was busy with the girls but now we have a free week and I'm on my own, i just want to cuddle you and kiss you and-"

"Damn you really do miss me" i laugh.

"I do, what are you doing with yourself in new york" she asked sounding happy.

"Im just off stage, Tori came to the show so we're gonna head out later"

"Tori as in Tori Kelly?"

"Yup"

"Im sad i wish i was with you both" she whined.

I laughed "you want to know what i miss the most?"

She mumbled for me to go on.

"I miss falling asleep and waking up beside you. These hotel beds are terrible"

"Its hard right?" She whines.

"4 more weeks and we'll be together again" i remind her.

"Yep and then 2 weeks after that i go on tour for 12 weeks, thats a long time when will we see eachother?"

I sigh. "Camila, don't worry about it babe. I'll fly to wherever you are when I'm not busy, its no big deal"

"I love you a lot" she giggled.

"Right back at ya"

"Im gonna go now because i want you to go out and have fun, i'll speak to you later" she said.

"Okay, love you good looking" i smirk as i say it.

"I love you too, now hang up and go out because if you don't i'll find it hard to do so myself"

"Im going I'm going" i laugh

"Okay, i love you, bye" she says, i hang up and smile. God i love her so much.

----

"Great show by the way, you have an insane voice" Tori said as we walked down towards the club.

"Thank you, your voice isn't bad either" i smirk.

"I'll take that as a compliment"

"Seriously though, it would be amazing to produce a song together" i smile.

Tori smiles widely, "thats a great idea!"

We discussed ideas and arranged a studio date, giving us time to think of lyrics.

I walked into the bar and headed straight up the stairs, Tori was right behind me. It was loud and i don't think anyone has noticed who we are yet.