C h a p t e r 4 7

"Wow i love this place" Camila gasped as she walked through the door. I smiled, it felt so good to be home again. Camila was looking around, she looked amazing, even after that long flight. I let go of my suitcase and wrapped my arms around her from behind, she held onto my arms and looked up at me. I smiled as i looked into her beautiful eyes and told myself i was so lucky. I hugged her tighter before she escaped from my arms and kissed me hard. It caught my by surprise but i quickly kissed back. Before it got too heated, she pulled away and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Im so sleepy" she mumbled as she wrapped her arms around me delicately.

"Lets go to bed" I said, she nodded and held my hand as she pulled away from the hug.

"Show me around our apartment first" she winked. I smiled and walked upstairs with Camila not far behind. I showed her all of the rooms and she was blown away by how big this apartment actually is.

"Are you sure you're not secretly living with someone?" She joked. I laughed a little and shook my head.

"Im definitely not living with anyone" i cleared up.

"Well...I wasn't living with anyone before you moved in" i added, she chuckled and jumped on me.

"I love you, i love being with you, i love living with you, i love-" she started before i cut her off with a short kiss.

"You're cute Cabello" i whispered, kissing her cheek lightly.

"I know" she smirked. I carried her through to the bedroom and laid her down on the bed. She wrapped her arms around my neck and stared into my eyes for a few seconds before pulling me down slowly to connect our lips. After a short, sweet but passionate kiss, i pulled away and smiled.

"Get ready for bed" I whispered, i stood up and yawned, I couldn't wait just to get into bed to cuddle and to get some sleep.

"Can we have a bed day tomorrow?" She asked quietly.

"You can have anything you want baby" I mumbled. She smiled and asked me to get her suitcase for her. If anyone else asked me, the answer would definitely be no seeing as I'm pretty much sleep walking. But since its Camila, of course i got it for her.

She unzipped her case and looked through all her stuff, she had another few cases downstairs but she wasn't to bothered about them.

She took her shirt off and put on an oversized hoodie, she removed her jeans and put some small bed shorts on, damn she looked good.

"I swear to god, you will be mine forever" i sleepily mumbled. She silently laughed and looked at me.

"Good, i don't want to be with anyone else ever again. Especially creepy men like-"

"No need to mention his name, we left him behind in Miami" i reminded. She smiled, she knew i was right. She climbed in bed and cuddled into me.

"New start, right?" She mumbled quietly.

"New start" i smiled against the side of her head.

----

The sun was shining through the blinds, it was almost impossible for me to open my eyes without it feeling like my eyeballs were burning. Once i finally saw Camila lying sound asleep beside me, i finally managed to open my eyes. She seriously looked flawless, even when she was sleeping. I gently leaned over and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. I looked at her again and smiled just of the thought of how lucky i really am. She started to stir round and her eyes opened a little. She breathed in and a smile formed on her face.