C h a p t e r 22

"Are you crazy?" I question Cara then take a drink of my coffee as we walk the busy streets of London.

"She likes a good night out! We both know the best place to have a night out, right here in London!" She exclaimed, talking about Lauren.

"Me, Lauren, you and Camila. I'll get us into the VIP lounge"

"You know i was planning on staying in with Mila" i sighed and Cara rolled her eyes.

"One night. You two have every night for the rest of your lives to stay in" she smirks.

Rest of our lives. That sounds good.

"Okay. I'll talk her into going, she'll go when she finds out you and lauren are basically going on a date..." I smirk and she hits my arm.

"Its not a date!"

"Okay okay! Chill out"

-

"Im back!" I shout as i walk into the apartment.  I hear Camila say something but I couldn't quite hear her. I walk up the stairs and enter the bedroom to find her lying in bed.

"Are you okay?" I ask her as i sit on the edge of the bed.

"I don't feel too good. My head is killing me too" she mumbles. I feel her forehead to check for a temperature.

"I'll go get you a glass of water" i say as i make my way back down the stairs to get her a glass of water. There is no way shes going out tonight. No way when she's unwell. I can't let Cara down though, especially when she said last week that i don't make time for her anymore.

I return to Camila with her water and i stroke her head softly.

"Get in with me" she whispers and i kiss her forehead.

"I would, but i can't. I need to get ready"

"For what?"

"Im going out with Cara and Lauren later" i speak and she clenches her jaw.

"You're going out? Thanks for the notice" she mumbled sounding annoyed.

"You can come too but it doesn't look like you're in the going out mood"

"Just go, i don't care. I'll be good here on my own"

"Oh come on Mila, its not like you've got 24 hours to live. You'll be fine"

She turns away from me and pulls the bed covers over her head. This girl.

"Are you not away yet?" She mumbles and i roll my eyes.

"I'll be gone in an hour, I'm sure you're happy to hear about that"

There was nothing said after that so i started getting ready for going out.

-

I regret coming out with these two. Its been over an hour since i've seen them and i really have no clue why I'm still sitting here. I trace my finger around the glass on the table.