C h a p t e r 3 0

Camila's POV

"Im sorry Mila, you shouldn't have found out this way" Y/N smiled sadly.

I shook my head and watched Tori intertwine her fingers with Y/N's.

"So thats it we're over? Just like that?" I ask.

Y/N removed the engagement ring from her finger and placed it in the palm of my hand. I shook my head and refused to let her end it.

"Tori and i have the best connection-"

"Don't we?"

"Jeez Camila why can't you just accept the fact that we're over!"

I opened my eyes and gasped loudly.

"Are you ok? You're sweating" the taxi driver asked. I frowned and clenched my jaw.

"Yeah, im fine i just had a bad dream" i breathed heavily.

The taxi driver chuckled. "We should be at the venue in around 10 minutes"

"Thank you" i smile politely. What an insane dream. More like a nightmare, actually.

----

Y/N's POV

I run off stage after the show and wipe the fake smile off of my face. I put my hands over my face and kick a bottle of water.

"are you alright kid?" My  tour manager asks you.

"Just great" i mumble and walk past him.

She didn't turn up. She hates me. She seriously believes all of the fucked up rumours on twitter? Unbelievable.

"Hey i thought you said Camila-"

"She didn't show." I bluntly cut Tori off.

"She doesn't trust me or believe me" i mumble. I unscrew the top of the bottle of water and drink some.

"Y/N, she'd be a fool to believe that!"

I silent laugh. "Looks like shes a fool then huh"

I was angry. Also sad. She didn't turn up.

"Come here" Tori said as she walked toward me with opens arms.

I hugged her then i was suddenly blinded by a flash. Fucking paparazzi.

"Get the fuck out of this venue! You hear me? All you guys do is cause trouble and ruin fucking lives!" I yelled, the guy took more pictures and ran away before i could get any closer.

"Im so done with this fucking tour" i mumbled and walk towards my dressing room.

I sat in a chair, can i carry on doing this tour? I sit and think about it for what almost felt like hours. I rolled my eyes as i heard a few knocks at the door.

"Come back in an hour or something, give me a break" you shout.

"Y/N, let me in right now" i hear the soft voice of Camila.

I stood up instantly and opened the door. I stared into her eyes and didn't know how to react. She sighed and jumped onto me, wrapping her arms around my neck tightly.

"I've missed you so much" she whispers.

"I've missed you too" i say to her.

"Im sorry i was really late, the traffic was terrible and i-"

"You're here now, thats all that matters" i smile.

She hugs me tighter, i feel a warm splash on my arm and realise she is crying.