Chapter 7- his guitar

Arrg i don't wanna get up! Monday morning, I have to get to school, early today cause I have some meeting for sports teams and since I am a sports captin I need to be there. I thought today I'd go normally. I wore my white jeans, my black Adidas jumper, my 'just do it' Nike shirt and free runners. I put on my blue beanie on today to make my eyes stand out. Also to cover my bad hair day.

I went down stairs and my mum was standing at the bench looking at her phone and drinking a coffee. That's when I saw my amazing, warm, brown coffee sitting in my 'Micky mouse' cup. I ran to the bench and downed my coffee and just enjoyed it. "Gotta go honey. I called Abi and she will be here is 5 minutes to pick you up, so do your teeth. Ill be home late AGAIN tonight. Sorry sweetie but you can order pizza and Abi can stay over if you want. Bye" my mum explained.

"Okay well I'll talk to her when she gets here. Love you bye." I hugged her and she left. Wow she has been having so many long days. There must be low on budget, she is always saying how she needs to get more sales.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. "Knock, Knock, Knock. Anybody home!?" Abi yelled.

I ran to the door with my toothbrush still in my mouth. "Do you not know there is a doorbell?" I asked pointing to the bell.

"Yeah but that's too mainstream. Yelling is in now. Louis told me" she explained.

Oh no. Louis. "Is he here!?" I asked looking around. "What no. I was talking to Liam last night and Louis took the phone and we had a good convo. I was normal the whole convisation" she explained.

I tried not to laugh and get tooth paste all over her. Too late. "Haha hahahah!" I laughed spitting toothpaste everywhere.

"Bella!!!!!!!! What the hell!?!?!?" She yelled looking at the toothpaste on her black and green shirt.

"Oh sorry. Hahah. I'll give you one of my shirts. Go and get one." I said heading back to the bathroom.

She got a shirt and it was a shirt with a winky face on it. ( ;) )

.................................................................

The day went on forever and I was finally home. Abi had to got to work, but she was coming over after work. I thought I'd video chat Niall and see what he was doing.

Ring......

Ring......

Ring.......

.................

------------Niall's P.O.V------------

I was getting a video call when I came out of the shower.

'Bellutiful girl'

Ummmmm.... Eh what's the worst that could happen?

I accepted and Bella poped up. "Heeyy Niall. How are you ?"

"Oh hey Bella. I'm good what about you?" I asked with a giant smile.

"Umm Niall. Did you forget something and I'm good." She said going red.

"Umm what do you...... Ohh yeah sorry" I said noticing I didn't have a shirt on. I grabbed my shirt with a hat, mustach and old fashion smoke thing.

"Ahahah good shirt Niall. I like your choice in mustaches." She said winking.

"Haha very funny. Oh I was going to text you to see if I left my guitar at your house." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Umm I don't think so. I thought you took it home with you?" She said looking around.