Chapter 26- haven't had enough.

The fact that I just know that he found me, scared the living day light out of me. I felt so helpless, like I was weak. I always had nightmares about him coming and finding me, but they were only nightmares, and this is reality.

I stayed at Niall's and I brought Sandy and Bingo to Niall's, I just didn't want to keep them at my house. I didn't know if he knew where I lived, but I didn't want to take any chances.

Yesterday when I woke up, I was in Niall's arms, in his bed. It was 10:30pm when I woke up. I didn't know what was going to happen if he found me, but I knew I wasn't safe at the moment.

Liam's birthday was in 2 weeks and we were having his birthday party this weekend. It's now Tuesday. Well Tuesday night.

"What wrong babe. Are you okay?" Niall asked as he noticed I was awake.

"Umm yeah....." I replied.

"Just go to sleep.... Or are you hungry?" He asked sleepily.

"Umm yeah I'm a little hungry...." I replied looking up at him. He looked so worried.

"Okay well lets go get something to eat from the kitchen." Niall said getting out of bed,

We walked out of the bed room and down the hall to the kitchen. Niall got out the bread, the Nutella and bananas. "Banana and Nutella sandwiches?" Niall asked sweetly.

"Yes please." I replied with a smile.

One we had our sandwiches we went back to bed.

*bellas dream*

I was in a park. I looked around and it took a while to figure out where I was. I was in the park Brandon first took me too. He had his hands around my waist kissing my cheek,

Sudenly his hands were around my neck. He was choking me. I tried to scream. But I couldn't.

I looked down and Niall was there. He didn't look like he could actually see me though. He was just standing there like he wasn't there at all.

I tried to yell his name, but nothing came out.

This his hands vanished from my hands, and I was at a theme park. I was on a roller coaster with Brandon, but it was the ride I didn't go on. His harness was on, but I didn't have one, and we were getting to the loops. He looked at me, and he had nothing but evil in his eyes, his eyes were fully dilated and his eyes looked black. I was shaking, and then we were upside down and I was holding on for dear life. Then he grabbed my arms and dropped me off the ride.

I was falling, but as I was falling, the scenery around me changed. I was on a beach. I was at Bondi beach in Australia on vacation with Brandon. I was now falling into the water.

I hit the water and I was well under 4 meters from the surface. I was starting to swim up. Then I saw Brandon. I was swimming towards me. He looked so nice. Like he was when I first met him. Innocent.

Then I grabbed my leg and dragged me under. I was loosing breath. I held my breath. I couldn't do it anymore. I breathed in and instantly felt my lungs fill with water.

*end of dream*

I could feel someone shaking me. They had their hands on my shoulders.

*Niall's P.O.V*

Bella was having a night mare. She was yelling my name. She yelled stop, don't kill me.

"Please stop! No! Don't drop me!!!!!!" She yelled with fear.

"Brandon stop! Please!! No!!!! Niall help me!!! Niall help!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled.

I was shaking her. She wouldn't wake up. "Bella!! Babe! Wake up!!" I was yelling so loud that the others came running in.