Chapter 17- promise.

Last day of year 12. The day people say is the first day of being an adult. People say they won't miss school, but honestly....... I miss year 10. Compared to now, wow. I used to complain it was hard, but it's actually really easy now. We all passed our HSC and Madie got the grades she wanted to become a doctor. She is moving in 2 weeks.

"Madie! Madie! Madie!" Zayn chanted.

"Zaynie Waynie!" She yelled back.

"Don't call me that. You know I hate it!" He yelled back..

Yup. Daily routine, they are like best friends now. They always flirt but not intentionally. It's like they never parted.

Louis got Joseanne obsessed with stripes. And me with carrots. But hey I love food.

"Omg Madie. I can't believe your leaving. In two weeks. But your leaving. Like seriously it feels like only yesterday we graduated year 10. Now your going to be a doctor. If you ever get me a........"

"Bella shut up! Don't say that. I hope I never get you as a patient because I wouldn't be able to see you go if you go. I would yell, scream and throw a tantrum if they lost you. I would make sure you don't go to hospital and that you always stay healthy. I love you Bella!" Madie yelled cutting me off.

"Awww Madie!" I said hugging her,

"What about me?" Zayn asked pouting his lip.

"Oh you can die. I don't care. But I'll feel sorry for your hair" Madie joked.

"Oh that's harsh!" Zayn said running to her picking her up.

"Zay.... Za..... No Zayn put me down!" She yelled pounding his back..

"No. Your coming with me." He took her out of the room, I'm guessing to the pool since he was in his board shorts.

When they left, Harry, Liam and Niall came in laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked looking at them waiting for an answer.

"Lou. Lo.... Louis got pushed by some guy so he...... Hahahah he turned around being all buff and........ The guy was like twice his size...... Lou literally shit him self. A hahahah" Harry explained as Louis came in drenched.

"And he is wet why?" I asked laughing a little bit.

"Oh yeah he also got pushed in the pool" Niall added.

"Hey Bella. Ready to go?" Niall asked kissing my forehead.

"Yeah."

Niall and I were going out to the movies and then to play time.

I was wearing black jeans, my green shirt with a winky face on it, and my black over sized cardigan.

...........................................

At the movies.

"Hi can we please have 2 tickets to Snow White and the Huntsman please."

"Sure mate. Here you go that's $28.50" the movie person said handing Niall the tickets.

I gave Niall $20 but Niall refused.

"No. I'm paying." He said pushing my money aside.

"Arrrg your painful" I said hugging his side.

"Yeah I know" he replied winking.

We walked over to the pop corn and got a bag of lollies, chocolate, gummy bears, snakes, MNMS, skittles and of corse Oreos.

"Aww babe we didn't get sour straps" Niall whined like a 5 year old.

"Ni. We got all this and your complaining about sour straps" I said dragging him to the movie theatre.