Chapter 37- second times a charm?

*Ashlee's P.O.V*

I woke up and rolled over to see Zayn. But he wasn't there. I got confused. I went down stairs to see if he was having a cigarette. I got up and put on my gown. "Zayn?" I called hoping he would answer.

I couldn't find him. I walked passed the counter and saw an envelope with my name on it. I opened the note.

To Ashlee.

I'm sorry. I can't keep going on like this. I can't say I love you when I'm still inlove with Perrie. I don't want to hurt you, but I can't do this in person. I know this is hurting you, but I can't bear to see you hurt. I hope we don't end on a bad note but I can't lie to you. Good bye Ashlee. Hope to see you soon. And I'm sorry again.

-Zayn.

I had tears running down my face. I can't believe this.

To belly bum: Bella. Zayn left. I need you.

From belly bum: what do you mean he left?!

To belly bum: he has gone back to Perrie!

From belly bum: umm.... Okay I'll be over in 5.

I didn't reply knowing she was going to be here. I can't believe he left. Like that. With a letter!

I sat at the table, just reading over the note. I'm so scared right now....... I don't know what to do anymore.

*knock knock*

I walked up to the door and saw Bella, Niall and Harry. I didn't know why he was with them...

"Come here" she said bringing me into a hug. I just cried.

"Go in" I heard Bella say the Niall and Harry. "Do you wanna talk or just sleep?" Bella asked.

"I don't know...... I miss him" I cried into Bella's shoulder.

"Do you want to talk to Harry?" She asked.

"Not right now" I said

"Let me see the letter" Bella said as she let go of me.

We both walked into the kitchen. I got the note that Harry was reading. Oh no.

"I'm going to fucking kill him" Harry said. He looked so scary right now. I took a step back.

"Harry. Calm down" Bella tried to calm him down.

"Get out of my way!" He said as we walked out of the house.

"Harry!!!! Don't do anything!!!" Bella said as she ran up to him and grabbed his arm.

"Bella... Let.. Me... Go!" Harry snarled.

"Not until you promise you won't do anything." Bella responded.

"I'm just going to talk to him" he responded.

"Harry. If you hurt him. I will hurt you." Bella said.

Harry's face instantly dropped. "Ok. I'm just going to talk to him" he assured her.

"Better hope so" Bella responded.

Harry left.

Bella walked back up to me and Niall. We all at on the lounge. She read the note out loud.

"To Ashlee.

I'm sorry. I can't keep going on like this. I can't say I love you when I'm still inlove with Perrie. I don't want to hurt you, but I can't do this in person. I know this is hurting you, but I can't bear to see you hurt. I hope we don't end on a bad note but I can't lie to you. Good bye Ashlee. Hope to see you soon. And I'm sorry again.