Chapter 42- Cheeeeesssseeee!!!!!

*bellas P.O.V*

I was in a deep sleep. I was dreaming about Niall and I at the beach, with our two dogs and the water was a little wavy. There were only a few people at the beach we were at, and it was so quiet. No yelling, no screaming of little kids, but I did hear the faint laughter of Louis. Wait Louis!? But he isn't in my dream. My mind slowly drifts off Louis and suddenly I feel the cold water splash all over me, and then the real loud laughter of Louis the Tommo Tomlinson laughing his in mistake able laugh. I jump up realising he had just splashed me with water. His face drops as he sees the anger in my eyes. "I should run shouldn't I?" He asked slowly heading for the door behind him. "Yes, if you like breathing out of your mouth, you should defiantly run!" I warned. He looked quite confused by my comment but ran anyways.

I got up and put on the first thing I could find. Niall's grey track suit pants and his crazy mofos shirt. It was a freezing morning (I wonder why!!) so I also grabbed my new grey beanie with white and black fluffy thingo on top. I grabbed my long black polka dot socks and put them on. I walked down stairs. I felt a little unwell this morning but not enough to keep me from doing normal stuff. I walked down stairs and Louis, Harry, Niall and Ashlee were there. "Hey girl. How you going?" Ashlee asked. "Yeah good. And you?" I asked. "Yeah I'm good." She responded.

Louis was sitting behind the recliner hoping I wouldn't see him. Fail. "Hi Louis" I said as I sat next to Niall on the couch. Louis slowly got up. "So you good now?" He asked hesitantly. "Yeah I'm fine. And you?" I asked like nothing happend. "Yeah.... Ummm..... I'm good...." He said stuttering. "So what are your plans for today?" Harry asked Niall and I. Nill instantly looked at me. "Well.... Babe do you feel like doing anything?" He asked. "Yeah if you want to." I replied. I honestly wasn't feeling all too bad.

"So what do you feel like doing?" Niall asked. "Well I was kinda thinking we all go to Build-A-Bear and make our own bears. They are so cool!! You can dress them up, stuff it, name it, put sounds in it and I kinda wanna get one for Liam since he is feeling a little down...." Harry finished. "I think he will be fine but yeah that sounds fun!!! Can we go ni!?" I asked. "Sure if you want." He replied. "Good than it's settled. I'll call the others and w-" Harry started. "Don't worry about abi and Liam. He probably isn't feeling 100% as you said and Abi said she is working this morning...." I trailed off. "Ohh okay well I'll call Zayn, and El. We all meet up here yeah? Then take the WMYB van?" Harry asked. "Sounds good to me." I said. Then Louis and Niall agreed.

Niall and I went up stairs and got changed. Niall put on his Ireland Soccer Jersey, black skinny jeans and surpas, while I put on my black tights, white loose singlet and marone and white Aztec designed cardigan, and I put white low converses with it. "Beautiful" Niall said kissed me sweetly. "And handsome." I replied kissed him back. "So you're feeling okay today?" Niall asked looking at my flat stomach. "Yeah, I'm actually feeling good" I replied rubbing my stomach lightly.

W walked down stairs to see the others were here. Even Liam. "Ohh Liam!!" I cheered and ran over too him. "Hey pretty lady, how are you?" He asked extremely happy. "I'm really good. How are you?" I chirped back. "Yeah good. Thank you for the other day." He replied. We all left and went to the desired place of Harry's. "to build a bear!!!!" Harry cheered as we started to drive off. "Liam was in the front with Louis talking about batman and superman, Eleanore, Ashlee and Zayn were in the second row and Niall and I were in the back.

I quickly texted Liam.

To LiLi: gotta tell you and the others some good news later :) top secret!! xx

"So you wanna tell them?" Niall whispered in my ear. "Yeah. I think they should know. They are our best friends. Do you wanna ask our parents to dinner tomorrow night to tell them?" I asked him. "Sure only if you want to. I don't wanna push you into doing anything." Niall assured me. "I'm sure" I replied.

From LiLi: yay. Top secret!! Like secret agent spy stuff!!!!! Wait. You're not pregnat are you!?!?!

My heart instantly sank. What if he disapproved. Oh no! Here comes to sickness. "Pull over!!!!!!" I screamed. Louis looked back at me threw the review mirror. He gave me a strange look. "Fucking pull over!! I'm going to be sick!!!" I yelled again trying to hold my self from vomiting. He pulled over and as soon as the car was stopped, I jumped out and vomited. Niall was by my side holding my hair up. "Bella..... Are you alright?" Eleanor asked me worriedly. "Yeah. Just motion sickness." I said not wanting to tell them yet. Not now from what Liam said. All I could think of was him being disappointed me in. I looked up and saw Liam's face. He gave me a puzzled look. I nodded and his eyes widened. After a few seconds of looked at his face to see some type of reaction or emotion, a small smile grew on his face. I felt a wave of relief rush over me.

"Do you wanna go back home Bella?" Harry asked me confused,

"No it's alright. Just motion sickness. I should be okay now" I said hopping back into the van.

We got to the shop and Harry was right this place looks so fun. There were about 4 people in this massive place. It was absolutely enormous. I ran over to the bears. There was on that caught my eye. It was a plain white bear with a four leaf clover on its foot and it had green eyes. I picked it up. Niall came over to me. "I don't care what you say, we are getting this bear!" I protested. "Okay" he said laughing slightly. We stuffed the bear and it was really hard.

"Okay guys and girls. Lets dress them!!" Harry announced. We walked around trying to find cute outfits for our bears. "Let's dress it like me!!" Niall said grabbing a Ireland soccer jersey, black pants, white shoes. "Awwwww it's like a little Nialler!!" I said looking at the clothes. "What about pyjamas!!" I screamed looking at the little pyjamas. "What about a onsie?" Niall asked picking up a green onsie with a heart on the butt. "Awwwww yes!!" I screamed huggin Niall tightly. "I love you baby girl" he said kissed my head. "I love you too" I said resting my head on his chest. We dressed the bear in the clothes that matched Niall's. "okay guys now name the bears!" Harry said taking us to the computer.

"Okay Name?" Niall asked. "Lucky!!" I said. "Cheese!" Niall screamed. "Yesssss" I said typing it in. "Okay owner names. Nialler and Bella. Birthday. 4/5/12. Now print!" I said pressing print.

We all walked up to the desk. Harry walked up with two bears. Liam walked up with a white and pink tinted bear in a hot pink shirt and blue pants. Zayns was a brown bear, with black jeans, white shirt, leather jacket and black boots, Harry and Ashlees was a white bear, with purple wig, black shirt, pink pants, orange shoes and a little hand bag, and the other was a white bear with a black shirt on, blue pants and a heart necklace.

"Okay that comes to a total of $250." The lady at the register said. Harry paid for it and the boys paid him what they owed.

"Hello cheeeeeese!" I cheered.

My phone vibrated. So did Niall's.' @Harry_Styles: aww @NiallOfficial and @Bella.Suto so cute with their new bear cheese. So cute. It's like a mini Niall!!' I read with a picture of Niall and I hugging with cheese and the clothes on cheese. It was a great day and a great bear. CHEESE!!! (Picture of cheese on Instagram!)