Chapter 16- slowly healing

It's been 3 weeks since Jake died and a lot has happend. I've gone out to lunch with Kerry a few times to keep in touch, Zayn and Madie broke up but it was a mutual agreement. She had to focus on her grades and she wanted to become a doctor so she needs to study.

The boys have started their tour, they are in France at the moment, Joseanne, Ashlee, Abi and I are going out to see them tomorrow and suprise them on tour.

They don't know we are coming. Sandy is getting a little bigger and she sleeps with me most of the time. Mum and Dad came back and they want to move out to the US so they are gonna stay there for another 2 months and find a house. I convinced them to let me stay again since I was so 'good' the past 2 months.

Mum bought me a big Red Devils bear with a Man Utd jersey on and had Jake on the back. She wants me to still call her but only major emergencies and when something major happens. She knows I'm with Niall and she loves him. She already considers him family. She always knows when I have found someone special. And my dad had the talk with him. Oh god that was embarrassing,

My brother and Lauren have apparently broken up. She cheated on him with some guy and tried to keep it a secret. Busted. But he has found a really nice girl Jennifer. She is so nice and he is starting to talk to me a bit more. Apparently he had been asked to play soccer for collage.

................................

On plane to France.

"What do you think the boys will say when they see us?" Joseanne asked smiling madly.

"I don't know. I can't wait to see him. I hope sandy is okay with Sam." I said looking worried.

I asked Sam to look after Sandy for 2 weeks while I'm seeing Niall. I know he is responsible, but he is like another Louis. I hope he doesn't get her to like some food too much like pizza or lasagna.

"Hello and thank you for choosing British airways. We are landing. Please fasten seatbelts and have a safe trip" the flight attendant said.

I done my seatbelt up and looked out the window. France was beautiful.

As we went into the airport, I saw so many screaming girls. I guess they thought one direction were going to be here. Whoops. I saw 2 big man in black and I knew one was Paul. The other was a little smaller then Paul but still scary.

"Hey Bella. Come on girls we need to get to the boys. Their concert starts in four hours and they are at sound check now. We will drop your stuff off at the hotel." He explained.

"Okay. And hiiii" I said chirping. He was so much taller then me. I'm just a shorty. But taller then Ashlee and Joseanne.

..............................

At the concert back stage.

The boys were still on stage on sound check. I heard a lady say "boys back to your change room and get changed."

We decided to go into the bathroom and scare them.

We put a note on the table.

-------------Niall's P.O.V-----------------

As we walked into the change room the first thing I noticed was a big yellow piece of paper with our names on it.

'Check your bathroom.

-anonymous

Ps: nothing can go wrong from Paul.'

I knew it wasn't Paul's writing but he signed it. So I thought it couldn't be that bad.

We all walked up to the bathroom and lined up against the wall. I opened the door and stood back. Nothing. We all walked in thinking nothing was in there until "RARRRRR!!!!!!" The most beautiful girl was there and she scared me along with her 3 friends.

"Omg Bella!!!!!!!" I screamed picking her up and spinning her.

The other boys just went to their girls as calmly as hell.

"Wy arnt you excited to see your girlfriends!?" I asked kissing Bella's cheek.

"Oh we thought you had been without Bella for long enough so we planned to suprise you" Liam explained holding Abi.

----------------Bella's P.O.V-----------------

I'm so glad to see Niall agian. I miss his pancakes, his hugs, his kisses, his smile, his eyes, my face and him,

"I'm so glad your here Bella." Niall said hugging me again.

"Me too. I wanted to suprise you, so I thought hey why not see you on tour. So I called Liam and he set it all up" I explained as he just smile.

He ran over to Liam and tackled him to the ground and kissed his whole face.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.thankyou!!!!!!! " he said over and over again.

"Umm for what?" Liam asked confused,

"For bringing Bella back to me" he screamed hugging him again.

"No worries mate"

At that moment I knew that what Jake said to me was for this moment right now. The smile on Niall's face, from just seeing me, I knew he loved me, and I knew I loved him, and I knew I couldn't let him go.

Yes I love Niall.

--------------------------

Authors note.

Okay so I uploaded 3 tonight cause I forgot to do them before. But I think I will be doing them every third night because I have lots of assignments, but I promise they will be good :)

Love you

- Bella x