chapter 57

*Niall's P.O.V*

when bella told me Jarrod died, i thought she was just trying to prank me. but she didn't say anything, i knew she wasn't joking, and i didn't know how to respond either. "bella. I'm telling simon to cancel our next 4 shows. i don't care what he says, I'm staying with you" i said and just hugged her. i didn't want to cry, she needs someone strong right now and i need to be that person.

"no you cant disappoint fans. they need you." she said quietly. "no. you need me more. and I'm not leaving you." i said again and rubbed her back as i tried to hold back the tears. "we need to tell the others now" she said and started to get up. "do you just want to wait a little bit?" i asked her looking into her now very blue eyes. thats one of the things i love about her. when she cries, her eyes go so blue. "no. but its ashlee's birthday and its going to ruin it for her" she explained.

"babe, they are going to find out. louis, Zayn, harry and ashlee were asking about you and jarrod last night, don't you think they will get suspicious?" i asked. "hmmm.... let...... lets go.." she said and we both got up. just when we were both about to go inside she hugged me. i hugged her back. i felt her tears seep through my shirt. "i love you Niall" she said shaking. "i love you more baby girl" i said and kissed her head and let my lips linger.

we went inside and the others were on the lounge.

*Harry's P.O.V*

we were all sitting on the lounge talking. after about 20 minutes, we heard the front door open, and Niall and bella came back in. they sat on the love seat and bella looked like she had been crying for days. Niall didn't look any better. i just looked at them both. "we.. ugh we have some really terrible.... ugh.... news guys" bella said. my heart sank. we all remained quiet.

"earlier tonight when Sam came over, we told me something.... he and ja.. jarrod were out with some friends and drank and .... uh... jarrod... he was .. he was in a car accident..." bella stopped there and she cried into Niall's chest. "he okay though right, he is going to be okay" abi said. "he... uhhh he died on scene" Niall said and i swear i heard my heart shatter. "you're joking right?" ashlee asked. "i wish i was" bella said and ashlee curled up into my lap. "why didn't sam stop him?" Liam asked. "they were both drunk" bella said. niall got up and went to the door. he got something out of thr draw ans sat back down next to bella. "wh... whats that?" bella asked. "when i went to see if you were still outside, i saw a note at the front door. i thought id leave it, but i think we should read it." Niall said. "okay.....

'To Bella.

i got some great news. i won two season passes to Old Trafford. we are going to be going to watch the Red Devils play. you and Niall have done so much for me. I'm so thankful for what you have done. you, abi, ashlee, and the boys have made my visit worth while, and its been great. cant wait to spend time with my little sis.

love jarrod.

ps: tell Niall to stop giving me dutch ovens! and get louis his bloody carrots.

love you lots. xx' " Niall read out loud. "here are.. the umm.. season pass... passes to the.... games..." Niall said cautiously. she shook her head and more tears fell. then someone knocked on the door. "ill get it" Zayn said. son he came back with Scarlett. he handed her to Niall and bella.

*Bella's P.O.V*

when Zayn came back with Scarlett, i just held her. Niall put an arm around me and i stood up and gave Scarlett to Niall. i walked up stairs and locked the bathroom door. i sat in the shower and turned it on and sat in the shower with the water hitting my head. i just cried.

...

i must have been there for a while, because the others started banging on the door. i heard the window open and heard Niall voice. he came into the shower and picked me up and went to our room. he got a pair of his tracksuit pants, boxers, shirt and a jumper, stripped me and then changed me into his clothes. he put me under the covers and walked out.

i started over hearing harry and Niall talking. "look, we need to cancel the next 4 shows. we need a break. especially with this happening and i don't think the girls can be alone at the moment. even being with each other, they will need us." Niall said. "i think that is the best option" Liam added. "psst boys. come here" Liam said. i heard footsteps. "we are going to cancel the next four shows to have a little break" Niall said. "yeah. just go back with Bella she needs you." Liam said. "okay. Liam go into the spare bedroom with abi, louis and Zayn you can go into he study, there is a double fold out bed, harry, you and ash go into the lounge room, and ill be get Scarlett." Niall said and then i heard the voices fade, and Niall came to bed with Scarlett between us.