Chapter 20- my boys

It's been 2 days since I came home. I've laid down for most of it and the boys have the week off until their next concert.

Last night my mum called. My dad and her found a place in the US. they are flying back here in 2 weeks to pack.

She asked if I wanted to come or stay and she has given me 2 weeks to answer her,

I want to stay because my best friends are here. I grew up here. For 17 years. And I know my family are my family and I do love them, but I still need to make a decision.

Tonight the boys were treating me like royalty. We were watching toy story 3, she's the man, bend it like beckham and princess diaries. Zayn kept saying every girl was soooo hot.

We had 2 packs of Oreos each, popcorn, chocolate, sour worms and gummy bears.

"Feed me!" Harry demanded Louis. For some reason Louis chucked a hand full in his face and some got on me.

"Oh that's it!!!" I yelled starting to get up before Niall held me back.

"Oh shit no Bella." Niall warned.

"Let me at him. He got food on my face!" I yelled trying to get out of his grasp.

"Ahh!!" Louis yelled like a little girl

"You should be scared!!!" I yelled picking pop corn out of my hair.

Next thing I know I got a hand full of gummy bears thrown at me, and Louis was hiding behind Harry, I got up so fast Niall couldn't get me. Instead of running to Louis I ran to the kitchen with a plan,

I started fake crying and closed the door.

I ran to the freezer and got the ice cream out. I opened the lid and stood at the door. Louis came bursting in with a concerned face. Boom.

I shoved the tub of ice cream over his head and run out to Niall and sat down like nothing happened.

Louis came out with the tub still over his head. I got the pop corn ready for fire and threw it at him.

"Hey!!! That wasn't fair!!" Louis yelled.

"Was to me" I laughed.

The night went on with a bit of a food fight with me and Louis and Niall saying dont waste the food.

*

I woke up in Niall's arms, but I didn't feel normal. There was something not right. I rubbed my face, looked up and Niall was fast asleep. I got out of his grasp (not very easy) and walked to the bathroom. As I got closer and closer the the bathroom I heard giggles.

I walked in and Louis and Harry were sitting on the vanity swinging their legs.

"Hi early birds. Why are you up so early?" I asked.

They burst end into fits of laughter,

"Uhh okay..." I replied a little confused.

But hey they are Louis and Harry.

I looked in the mirror and nearly screamed.

"Wh... Why.... Ho...... Shit!" I hissed.

I then saw Louis with his phone out.

"Louis!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Bella!!!! Bella. What's wrong!?!?" I heard Niall scream running in.

"Noth..."

"Omg. What the hell happened to your face? It looks different!" Niall said laughing.

"Louis happened. Seriously. Is this some sort of pay back?!" I asked annoyed,

"Yeah! I still smell like vanilla. This will make a good tweet. And send." Louis said hitting a few buttons.

I looked at Niall and his face instantly dropped.

"Uhh Louis. Your f*cked. Bella's payback is umm..... Different. So you better just keep your eyes peeled." Niall said rubbing the back of his neck while I was rubbing my face from Louis 'master piece'.

"Oh how bad could it be?!" Louis asked amused.

"Watch your back!" I snarled sack waking him.

"Ohhhhhh!" He said grabbing his jewels.

*later that day*

"Let's go Bella" Harry and Niall said in unison.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Photo time!! We are being nice since Louis is sore, Zayn is meeting some girl, and Liam is with Abi. Oh and Ashlee is working....." Harry explained.

"Oh okay." We got to play time and headed for the photo booth.

We got 50 different photos which took quite a bit of time. There were funny photos, serious photos, photos of my on Harry's back and Niall making funny faces, my on Niall's back on Harry's back. Photos of me in the middle and the boys kissing my cheeks and more, it was all over a good day, we got back and it was dark. So we all decided to go to bed.