Chapter 47- good to be home...

"Well I'm glad to let you know that you can go home now" the nurse said. "Yay. No more hospital food!!" I yelled. "It isn't that bad" she said. "Really? Have you ever tried it?" I asked. "Well no. But it can be that bad" she said defensively. "Exactly. It's horrible" I said laughing.

"Well how about we get you some real food then Bella?" Niall asked. "Please" I said hopefully. "Well her changed and let's go. I'm hungry" Niall said walking out. "Sure. Just walk out on a pregnant woman who is hungry. And by the way, you are ALWAYS hungry!" I said jokingly. "Yeah now get dressed. Princess I love you" he said winking. I got dressed into some clothes that Niall brought me. Of corse he got my his track suit pants and his "kiss me I'm Irish" shirt. Oh he is a special boy.

I left the room with cheese the bear which Harry brought while I was in here and found Niall by the vending machine. "This is your idea of real food Nialler?" I asked. "Hey it's better than the other food" he said getting a bag of chips and a chocolate bar. "I shotgun the chocolate!" I yelled grabbing it and walking off. "I wanted that" Niall said slowly in my ear while putting his arms around my waist. "I got it first. And I shotgunned it too" I said kissing his cheek. He opened his mouth and I put a piece of chocolate in his mouth. He had a big smile on his face.

We got got into the car and drove to Nandos. "Hey you know this is where I took you on our first date." Niall said with a goofy smile. "It wasn't a date and we weren't dating." I said with a smile that matched his. "Well I still think if it that way. You ordered two perri perri chickens, chips and salad" he said remembering the day. "Hey I was ordering for the both of us!" I replied defensively. "Oh well it was cute" he said kissing my cheek ad getting out of the car. "How about we get this, and go home and eat at home" Niall said opening the door. "So we are getting lunch for everyone?" I asked. "Yeah" he said.

.....

Once we ordered, we got everything a drove back home. We were all sitting on the lounges watching spongebob. I chose it. "So Bella, how does it feel to be back and out of the hospital?" Zayn asked. "Better th-" I was cut out mid sentence running to the bathroom. And yup. Sickness. The joys of being pregnant. I then felt a soothing hand rubbing my back and someone holding my hair back. I finished and got up and Ashlee and Niall were there. I have them a warm smile and went back to the living room. "Like I was saying before I was interrupted by someone!!!!" "Louis Jr show some manners!" Louis yelled. "I'm not calling it that!" I yelled jokingly. "Like I was saying, it's better than the hospital. No more bad food." I said getting another chip.

"Oh yeah talking about IT. When will you know the sex of the baby?" Harry asked. "Harry, we already know that Louis Jr is a boy!" Louis said hitting him over the head. "Louis I swear to god, if you say the baby's name is Louis Jr one more time, there will be one less Louis in the world!" I said. "Louis Jr tell mummy to stop being mean to uncle Louis." Louis said pointing to my stomach. "That's it!" I said getting up and walking over to Louis. "You can't hit me! I'm pregnant!" Louis yelled. "What?!" Zayn yelled. "What!?" Liam yelled. "I'm going to be a mother!!" Harry yelled. I just stood there. Trying not to laugh.

"And since when are you pregnant!?" I asked amused. "Since. Ummm" Louis tried to come up with a good explanation. "Okay so have we been cheated on?!" Ashlee and Eleanor yelled at the same time. "Baby please, everyone knew we were an item" Louis said all dramatic like. "But Harry...... You're not the father" Louis said fake pouting at Harry. "What!?" He yelled and pretended to cry into his hands. "Who is?" He asked. "Liam is" Louis said. "I told you to wear a condom!" Louis added dramatically. "But it was in the heat of the moment and it got to heated!" Liam defended. "But Louis! I thought we had something. Something special!?!?!?" Harry said running out of the room.

"Oh I just thought of something. My baby can be Bella Jr and yours can be Louis Jr!"Louis yelled in joy. "Or you can never call my baby Louis Jr again and I'll make you a deal! If its alright with Niall." I said. "And what's that!?" Louis asked stroking his nonexistent baby. "You can be the god father, and never name my baby Lous Jr again" I said with a smile. "DEAL!" Louis screamed.