Chapter 13- from bad to great.

'Omg I don't get this!" I said in frustration.

"Bella calm down." Abi said on my right.

"Arrg I don't get it!" I said throwing my pen at my book.

"Girls is there something wrong!?" Mr Netos said,

"No sir the-"

"Yes everything is wrong! I don't get this work!" I yelled cutting out Abi and Ashlee.

"What don't you get Bella?" Mr Netos said calmingly

"All of it." I stated calming down a little bit myself.

"Well I'm sure Abi and Ashlee can help you." He said walking away to his desk.

"Bella just calm down, here." Abi said showing me how to do it.

"Oh... Thanks" I said after I finished the work.

.............................

Lunch.

"So girls what do you want for lunch?" Ashlee asked.

"Hmmm. I don't know, I feel like sushi" I said.

"What about Nando's" Abi stated getting into the drivers seat.

"Sure" Ashlee and I said in unison,

.....................

We got back to school and had 1 period left. PDHPE. what a bludge.

"Okay class I want you to complete pages 67, 68 and 69 before the bell rings." Mr Delucio said sitting at his desk. He never does anything,

"Ahahahaha 69" I said laughing,

"Oi! Suto! Shut up and do your work" he yelled.

"Okay...." I said calming down from my laughter,

We were on the last row of tables. Joseanne, then Madie, then me, then Ashlee then Abi.

"Sorry for the interruption teachers and students, but can Bella, Ashlee, Madie, Joseanne and Abi from 12.6 come to the office with your bags. Thank you" the lady in the office said over the speaker.

"Bella! I told you not to put fire crackers in the teachers lounge!!" Ashlee said while I was laughing.

"Shhh! Don't spoil the plan!" I said running out of the class room with the girls behind us.

"Why are we all going home?' I asked while we were at our lockers,

"I don't know?" Abi said closing her locker,

We all waited for eachother and walked to the office.

"Uh girls there is a man Mr Niall outside waiting for you," the lady in the office said,

"Umm okay thank you."

We got outside and there was Niall. In front of a black van.

"Ladies your chariot awaits. Well van but hey." He said laughing.

"Awww hey Ni. How are you?" I asked pecking his lips.

"That's for me to know, and you to find out." He said,

"Okay girls. I am going to stop outside each of your houses and you have to go inside, get a nice outfit, your makeup and any hair things you need and come back to the van okay?" He said going to Abi's house first.

"Okay ill be back." Abi said jumping out of the car.

.................................

After we stopped at all of our houses, we were heading back to Niall's place. "Hey Ni why are we going here?" I asked trying to get some sort of answer out of him.

"That's for me to know, and you to find out." He said winking.

We went through the door. "Okay girls go get dressed and all prettified and come down stairs together when your ready" Niall instructed. We done as we were told.

We all wore black mid-thigh dresses with a coloured belt and coloured wedges. I had a red belt, Madie has a yellow belt, Ashlee had a purple belt, Abi had a pink belt, and Joseanne had a blue belt.

We all wedges the same colour as out belts.

We came down stairs all prettified and there were all the boys, Niall, Harry, Louis, Liam and Zayn. They were in coloured tuxes.

"So boys. Where are we going?" We asked in unison.

"You'll see" they all said in unison, talk about creepy.

We all went in pairs. Niall and I, Liam and Abi, Harry and Ashlee, Madie and Zayn and Joseanne with Louis.

..............................

We were in the van for quite a while until we got to a large hotel. The Hotel Èl Bue. It was a vey fancy like hotel.

We all got out and entered. "Can we get the 2 master suits on the top floor?" Louis asked,

"Sure sweetie. Here are your room keys" the lady at the front desk said.

We took the elevator to the top floor and split into two groups. Joseanne, Louis, Zayn and Madie in the smaller room and Ashlee, Abi, Harry, Liam, Niall and I in the bigger room.

"Okay Bella. You want to know the reason we took you girls here?" Niall asked.

"Yes" I said with a smile,

"To ask you all a question." He said with a smirk,

"Hey Liam. Get the others in here." Niall yelled out.

Soon enough the others all piled in on the 3 large lounges.

"Okay, so girls we brought you here for 2 reasons." Niall started.

"And one was to ask a question" Harry added.

"And another was to watch the fireworks tonight." Louis said kissing Joseanne's cheek.

"So..... We are going back on tour in 10 days" Liam stated. My stomach dropped.

"And we want you all to come with us" Zayn finished,

"So......." They all said in unison waiting for our answers.

"Omg. Well you boys are lucky we have done all our major exams and our finals. But girls can I talk to you" I said seriously.

"Yeah" they all said in unison.

.................................

We came back after our talk and stood in a line in front of the boys, if you asked me we looked pretty intimidating.

-------------Niall's P.O.V--------------

We sat there with the girls standing in front of us in a line. They looked pretty intimidating.

The silence lasted for a while. "Well..... Do you want to come or what!?" Louis said annoyed from the quietness.

"Yes!!!!!" The girls all screamed in unison.

"Yeah!!!!!" We all screamed picking up our girl.

--------------Bella's P.O.V----------------

I can't believe the boys asked us to come on tour.

"Well girls the fireworks are about to start. Do you want to stand on the balconys.?" Liam asked.

"Umm I might sta.... Stay insi....inside" Harry said looking very scared.

"You okay Haz?" I asked.

"Y....yeah." He said shaking a bit.

"Come on Haz. I'm here." Ashlee said kissing his cheek.

"Umm. Okay but only for a little bit" replied.

........................

I must admit the night was amazing, we all went to our rooms and fell asleep at about 2:00 am. But it was worth it spending it with Niall and my new best friends.