Chapter 50! -I'll be home soon

I just came back from my ultrasound and the baby is going great. Abi and Ashlee came with me and the boys were at the studio. We were on the way home when I had a craving for a cheese burger. "Turn left! To maccas we go!" I shouted suddenly and we went threw the drive through. "Hi how can I help you today?" The machine thing asked. "Hi can I get a large Big Mac meal, with fanta for the drink" Ashlee asked. "A six pack of nuggets and a double beef and bacon burger" abi ordered. "And 3 cheese burgers, a double chocolate hot fudge sundae, 12 pack of nuggets and a happy meal please" I finished. "Sure is that all for today?" The machine asked again. "Oh and a large orange juice!" I yelled. "Okay that comes to $46.90 please drive through" she said. We went to pay and I put fifty dollars in Ashlee's hand. "It's on me" I say and she paid. "Thanks girl" abi said. "Ta muchly" Ashlee said smiling. We got our order and went home to find sandy and bingo jumping at the door. I let them inside and we sat down and ate. Bingo sat next to me and put her head on my lap, and sandy sat in front of the tv. I swear that dog is almost human it's scary.

Ashlee and Abi had finished their meals and I was onto my nuggets. Then all the boys came rushing in and closed the door and were trying to catch their breath. "That's what you get for tweeting about going to the studio silly boys" I tease and eat my last nugget. "Uhhh..... So you got all that and a happy meal?" Louis asks. "It's for the baby!!!!!" I say. "I even got a toy!" I cheer and start playing with the despicable me toy. "Gosh the child is turning you into a big child!" Liam says laughing. "Hahahah look at sandy she is like a human!" Harry laughs. But I could tell that the boys laughs weren't genuine laughs. I started to look at Harry, he put his head down then I looked at Louis, and he knew I knew something was up and he looked away, then zayn was texting someone and looked uneasy, and Liam was quiet and sitting there looking into space, I looked for Niall and we went into the kitchen.

I got up and walked to the kitchen. He had his head in his hands and was leaning on the counter. "Niall?" I asked quietly. You looked up and whipped his eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked walking over to him. He didn't answer. "We aren't out of food are we?" I ask jokingly and earned a laugh and smile from him. "There is the smile I love" I say and lightly caress his cheek. "Now what's up? You can tell me" I assure him. "What!?" I hear abi scream and it didn't sound like a prank kind of scream. More like a sad scream. "That's why" Niall whispered softly. "You or Liam didn't do anything did you?" I ask scared and started walking back slowly. "No, no, no, no Bella we didn't do anything I promise you" Niall started and I felt like the colour in my face was brought back. "We just got some...... Umm...... Bad news..." Niall said trying to word it right.

"What kind of bad news?" I asked. Ashlee stormed in. "He didn't tell you yet did he?! They are leaving tomorrow! You guys are so stupid! Why didn't you tell us sooner!?" Ashlee yelled pushing Niall back slightly. "Ashlee stop it!" I yelled pulling her away from him. But then I clicked. He was leaving. Ashlee ran out and I heard the front door slam. "I swear, I didn't know. We only got told today. I promise. I don't know why si-" I cut him out by kissing him. "I don't want you to go. I'm due in 3 weeks Ni." I say as I rest my head in his chest. He started rubbing my back. "I know princess. I wish I could just say no but it's not that easy" he said and kissed the top of my head. I could hear abi crying softly in the background and Louis talking on the phone. He passed the kitchen and sat in the front room.

"Do you want me to get them to leave and we can have some alone time?" Niall asked. I just nodded my head and he walked out of the kitchen and into the main room. I followed closely behind. "Hey boys. Why don't you go home and spend time with your girlfriends." Niall suggests. The boys give a small smile and I see that abi had fallen asleep on Liam's shoulder. He picked her up as if she weighed nothing, which was true, she was tiny and put her into the van and waited for the others. Louis gave me a hug and I hugged him back. "Love you bell bell" Louis said and kissed my head. "Love you Louie" I said and kissed his cheek. Then Harry came up to me. "Can you just call or text Ashlee to go home?" Harry asked as a single tear ran down his cheek. I rubbed it away. "Of corse." I say and hug him. He hugs me back and kissed my head and whispered "I love you okay. I'll see you tomorrow afternoon" he said and I feel another tear escape my eye. I didn't want to show I was disappointed. It's not their fault. Zayn came up to me and hugged me. "Don't worry, we will be back before you know it" zayn said and kissed my head. I'll see you soon. Liam came back into the house and semi ran to me and hugged me tight. "I'm so sorry. Please understand that we had no clue and only found out today." Liam said and it was evident that he was crying. I looked up and I whipped the tear away. I was crying too and I couldn't stop try tears.