Chapter 8- Abi and who?!

"Give me love like her,

'cause lately I've been waking up alone,

Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt,

Told you I'd let them go,

And that I'll fight my corner,

Maybe tonight I'll call ya,

After my blood turns into alcohol,

No, I just wanna hold ya."

I was singing in the shower since I was so bored this morning. I woke up earlier than normal cause I didn't have a shower last night. Abi was still sleeping since she stayed over last night. She got up at like 12:30am to a phone call. Normally nothing wakes her up. But it wasn't her normal ring tone.

I just stood there in the shower and thought about who it could be. Her mum? No. Her dad? No. Her br.... She doesn't have a brother. Sam? No. Me? Obviously not. Arrrg. I just wanna know who it was.

.............

I came out of the shower in my outfit today. Green skinny jeans , they reminded me of Niall. A black shirt with a mustach shirt, white converses and I put my hair in a pony tail. I put a little but of eye liner and mascara on and a little but of blush. I looked in the mirror and thought I looked good. I was about to jump on Abi when I thought I'd see who called her last night.

I looked for her phone and it was on charge. Luckily is was on silent now. I grabbed her phone and damn it! A code. Hmmm.... 1111. No. 1234. No. 0811. No. Hmmmm. Ill try a name. Abbi. Nope. Damn. Oh wait. L.I.A.M. Yes! Oh I should have known.

I went to her call log and the first number that came up was L.P. hmmmm. Leslie Pennison. Lucas Porter. Layla Peters. Lexi Pidegis. L.L.L.L omg who is it. I put the number into my phone and called it.

Ring........

Ring.......

Ring........

"Hello" omg I knew that voice. I hung up immediantly and put her phone back to where it was.

"Abi!!!! Abi wake up. You have 20 minutes to get ready!!!!" I yelled jumping up and down on my bed.

"Yes Liam I will be your wi..... What!!!!!!" She yelled not finishing her first sentence.

"Ummm Abi. I'm not even going to ask. Just get ready. There is my pink skinny jeans, white singlet and black cardigan on the end of the bed. Just grab my flats. Ill be down stairs." I said closing the door.

-------------Abi's P.O.V------------

Hmmm where is my phone. I picked it up. It was unlocked. And my call log was open. Wh...... Oh no. Bella better not have gone into my phone.

"Baby you light up my world" rang through my phone.

"Hello." I said with a smile pulled across my face.

"Hey Abi. Wanna hang out this avo?" Liam asked.

"Umm yeah sure. I don't think I have any plans" I replied.

"Okay well I'll pick you up from Bella's then, and ill drop Niall off at hers?" He asked.

"Yeah sure. I think there is something going on between them. Everytime I mention his name her head shoots up." I explained.

"Ohh love is in the a-a-air!!" Liam yelled into the phone.

I heard someone talking into the phone,

"Oh I gotta go Abi bye" and he hung up before I could say anything. Hmmm I think that may have been Niall. I looked at the screen and I had 5 minutes.

I quickly got changed and opened the door. The door flung open. "Oh you little eves dropper!!!!!" I yelled at Bella while laughing,

"Ohh who was that, and who are you seeing today?" She asked.

------------Bella's P.O.V-------------

i over heard Abi's convo and she is going out with Liam this afternoon. But she made some deal with him. Hmmm. What are they up to?

"Wow!" I yelled when the door flew open.

"You eves dropper!!!!!!!" Abi yelled when I was on the floor.

"Oh who was that, and who are you seeing today?" I asked.

Her face went red and I knew it was Liam, I just wanted to see if she would lie or not.

"Umm..... Ummm.... Ohh fines it was Liam." She said caving in on my staring.

"Awww someone's got a crush. Someone's got a crush. Someone.......... Ohhch....." I said when she punched she punched me in the stomach. "Got it" I said holding my stomach in pain.

......................................................

"Okay so Liam is picking me up from your house. Is that okay Bella?" Abi asked as she caught up with me on my way home.

"Yeah sure. Just make sure you use pro...... Never mind. Have fun." I said putting my hands up knowing she would probably punch me again.

"Haha good choice. You are a wise grass hopper now" she said all sensay-ish.

"So what are you doing with Liam?" I asked just making casual convisation.

"Ummm I am not totally sure he had to hang up after he told me that Ni...... I mean I don't know" she said finishing her sentence short.

"He had to hang up after he told you that who?" I asked stopping and making her face me.

"Nothing. I think he is taking me to the park." She said not looking sure but I brushed it off.

"Okay." I said as we walked up to my house. I saw Liam's car already in my drive way. As we walked up the the car we thought we'd be smart asses and check our selves in the reflection.

"Boo!" Liam jumped out from the bushes.

"Ahhhh!!!" Abi and I yelled in unison.

Liam hugged Abi and said hi to me. He gave her a quick peck then Niall was in the window.

"Oh yeah. Liam and Abi are together" Niall said informing me on the latest couple.

"Awe you guys are cute" I said pointing between Abi and Liam.

"Oh well I thought since I'm taking Abi out this afternoon, I'd bring Niall over to see you. Suprise!!!" Liam said throwing his hands in the air.

"Awwww thank you. And hii Niall." I said hugging Niall as he was hopping out of the car.

"Hi beautiful. So wanna go inside and watch a movie?" Niall asked as Liam and Abi drove off.

"Sure. So Abi and Liam are a couple now?" I asked walking inside with Niall.

"Yup. He asked her this morning after someone called him this morning" he explained.

I knew that that someone was me. Whoops.