Chapter 49- life with Jarrod, drama and Louise?

So sorry I haven't updated in ages. I have been so busy. Oh and guess what. I got a job!!!!!!!! Well training!!!!!! Gloria jeans! Come and visit me!!!!!! Love you <3

-------------------------------

It's been a week since Jarrod has been staying with us. To be honest, I haven't really heard much from both Niall or Jarrod. The boys have been over a lot more since jarrod just happened to bring his PS3, Xbox, GTA V and FIFA 14. So it's kinda like having a full house.

"Boys what do you want for dinner?" I asked. "Uhh food" Jarrod said. Typical response. "Yeah. Something eatable that Zayn or Louis haven't cooked" Liam said still concentrating on trying to beat Jarrod and Niall in FIFA. It's was team JALL vs team LIRRY. Louis and Zayn were watching on. I didn't feel like making anything so I just ordered pizza. "Hello. Yes can I get 9 large pizzas please..... Yes I'm serious...... Two ham and pineapple, two meat lovers, one meditaranian, one cheese, two BBQ chicken, and one pepperoni please. Okay thankyou." I said and hung up. Seriously when someone orders 9 large pizzas it's like they think I'm joking. Try feeding 6 nearly full grown, childish, food loving boys.

"Pizzas on its way" I said and sat on the ground between Niall legs. Niall paused the game. "I was just about to score you dick head!!" Harry yelled. "Thankyou baby" Niall said and bent over and kissed me softly on the lips. "I swear you are so whipped Niall" Louis teased. "I know. Not let's play!" Niall yelled and resumed the game. "Hey Bell?" Jarrod asked still into the game. "What?" I asked watching as Niall tackled Harry's team. "Can you get me a beer?" He asked. "Yeah me too baby" Niall added. "Oh and me" Harry said. "Please" zayn said sitting with Louis. "I second that, beer woman!" Louis yelled. "Well since all you boys want beer, how about Louis and zayn get the beer. You aren't doing anything" I said.

"Well go on boys. Up you get" Jarrod said. "Yeah got my brother on my side! Plus if I get up I will be in Niall's way." I said. "Louis, zayn beers now!" Niall said not wanting to loose the game. "Arrg fine!" They said and went to bet some refreshments. "Oh guys while you're up, get me a drink? Water would be lovely" I said smartly. "Maybe" Louis said. I sat down watching as they played and Niall scored. "Yeah that was for you baby!" Niall said kissing my cheek. Liam and Harry made a whipping sound and held a fake whip in their hand. "Yup!" Niall said proudly. "Oh god, Niall she has got you around her little finger." Jarrod said holding his pinky up. "Here Bella" Louis said handing me a drink. "Ta muchly" I said and taking a big gulp.

But what I tasted wasn't water. It was vinegar. I spat it out everywhere and Louis and zayn bursted out laughing. "Omg your face!!!" Louis yelled literally ROFLing. "That's not fucking funny you assholes!!!!! That's disgu-" I began to rant before I felt vomit coming up. I put my hand over my mouth to prevent vomit coming out. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I vomited all over the floor, missing the toilet, and collapsing on the floor. I started to sweat, as more vomit came up. This wasn't morning sickness. This was sickness from vinegar. As I vomited again I heard jarrod yelling.

*flashback*

"I dare you to drink a glass of vinegar!" Daniel (my ex) dared. "Like it would be that hard!" I retaliated. I thought I would be just like eating salt and vinegar chips. "I went to the kitchen and get a glass and filled it with vinegar. "Now drink!" He yelled. "Gosh let a woman take her time. I smelt the vinegar and almost vomited. It is the most putrid smell I know. And I can't stand it. I skulled the vinegar and was fine. But then I got the feeling like I was going to be sick. Infact I was. I ran to the bathroom and vomited into the toilet. Jarrod came home and he hated Daniel. He heard me vomiting and ran to the bathroom. "Omg Bella! What's wrong!?" He yelled panicked. "Vin.... Vinegar!" I coughed up before vomiting again. "Why the fuck did you drink vinegar?" I asked confused. "Dan..... Da- *vomit* Daniel" I said. "Oi Daniel!!" Jarrod yelled. After that I blacked out. Apparently I was dehydrated from vomiting too much.

I can't really drink or smell vinegar without vomiting now.

*end of flashback*

I finally can't feel any vomit coming up. I got up and washed my face, and quickly cleaned the floor. I walked out and Louis was sitting on the floor on the couch with a bloody tissue on his nose, and Jarrod and Niall were gone. Umm..... Liam saw the confusion on my face and quickly tilted his head to the kitchen. I heard jarrod and Niall talking. "Niall you don't understand. A while ago Bella drank vinegar and woke up in hospital. I didn't punch the guy for daring Bella then cause she wasn't pregnant, but she is now. And my girlfriend is pregnant, and I don't want to see either of them in hospital while being pregnant and loose my niece or kid. I was just frustrated" Jarrod said. "She is!? And yeah I know, you beat me to it, but you need to explain the Louis why. And also.... Congrats." Niall said. I walked a bit backs and made my footsteps loud to make sure they stop talking. I knocked on the door and it opened to an angry yet calm jarrod and a agitated Niall. "Hey.... Ummm so I'm just assuming you punched Louis... But if you didn't then ummmm I'd just like to say that his nose is bleeding for some odd reason..." I said calmly. "Yeah are you alright?" Jarrod asked coming up to me and hugging me. "Yeah I am." I said. "Well are you going to tell her!?" Niall butted in.

"Tell me what" I had to play dumb. "Sarah is pregnant" Jarrod said. "What? Who is Sarah?" I asked. "My girlfriend." He said simply. "I told you to use protection!!!!!!" I yelled. "But Bella you're already pregnant!" Harry yelled. "Not me stupid!" I yelled back. "Hurtful!" He yelled. "Oh Hazbear don't cry!" Louis whined. "Hey your nose isn't bleeding anymore!" Zayn cheered. I just laughed at their convo out there. "Well I better talk to Louis." Jarrod said grabbing a beer. "Not with that! I'm not making a hospital trip!" I said grabbing his beer bottle.

After Jarrod explained the whole dare with vinegar thing, they did that weird chest bump thing. "How do you do that!? Doesn't it hurt your chests!?!?" I asked astounded. "Wait!!!!" Louis yelled and ran upstairs. "Ummmm okay.........." I said sitting down on the couch next to Harry and Niall. Moments later Louis came down with breast. "What the fuck!? Omg Larry is real!!!" Liam cheered. "I'm Louise you fool" Louis said in the most girliest voice. "Oh haz I love you your strong muscly arms, and your big big big pupils. Oh they are just amazing" Louis or should I say Louise said. "Well I thought you were talking about something else that was big but okay. All the girls came barging in and stopped when they saw Louis next to Harry. "Lou-" Eleanor started. "It's Louise!" He/she yelled dramatically. "Can't you just accept that I'm a women now!?" Louis said putting a hand to his forehead and falling back dramatically into Harry's arm. "Oh is that you haz?" He asked. "Yeah boo bear it's me" Harry replied.

"Oh god!" I said and the door rang. "I'll get it! Coming!" Louis said in a high pitched girly voice. We all stood back and watched the show. "Uh did you order these?" The delivery guy asked. "Oh yes they are!" Louis said turning side on and stuck out his 'boobs'. "Ummmm okay that's 76.50" he said. "What aren't I women enough for you! Oh Harry he thinks I'm a freak!" Louis said dramatically. I grabbed my wallet and paid the pizza man, grabbing the pizza and Louise and walking back to the others. "So why did you put on my bra?" I asked. "Because I'm a women you fool!" Louis said. "And I need a pregnancy bra! I'm PREGANT!" He shouted. "Not again! Who is the father this time?" Zayn asked. "Jarrod is. He was a one night stand and I thought I'd never see him again." Louis said with all seriousness. "But I thought I put on a condom!" Jarrod said playing along. "Well after.... When I...... I.... Um You know.... I looked at it and it was broken....." Louis said fake crying. "You mean..... I'm going to be a father to two people?" Jarrod asked shocked. "What!? You cheated on me!?!?!?" Louis got up and stood I front of Jarrod.

"You messing with the wrong woman!!!" Louis yelled, grabbed Jarod's head, and smushed his head into his 'boobs', then grabbed a whole box of pizza and walked up stairs. "Well that was...... Something....." Jarrod said. "Omg!!! Niall has a Fluor green thong!!!!!!!" We all heard Louis scream in excitement. Niall went bright red. "Don't want to know" Liam said shaking his head while the rest of us were laughing. I think I grew a sick pack. Nope still my belly.