Chapter 22- you shouldn't drink....

After Christmas, my family came for a bit. I obviously decided to stay here. My parents come to see me every 4 months. They put money in my card and that plays the rent, pays for my food, even though I eat when Niall eats which is all day and to pay for things I need.

Bingo and Sandy have grown a bit and bingo is very big now. They both sleep on my bed and when Niall sleeps over they normally push us off the bed. Niall and I celebrated our 8 months last week. We went to this magical garden where he surprised me with flowers. It was so cute he gave me a note and it said 'I'll love you till the last one dies. Oh yeah there is one fake on ;)' it was so cheesy but amazing.

Their tour started again in February and its now December 30th. We were currently planning on where to go for New Years.

"So party?!" Louis screamed as he entered Niall and my flat that I call that because its cute with the other boys and their girlfriends. Harry was still with Ashlee, Liam was still with Abi but something happened with Louis and Josie. She kinda just left. She went to Malta and left a note, which really wasn't like her. Louis hasn't been really 'well' since but I said we were still carrot buddies which always lightens to mood.

"Yeah I'm here other half" I said winking at Louis.

"There is my carrot slash party buddie. You my friend can drink like Niall. No one does that!" He said all dramatic like.

"Yeah, it's a gift and a curse" I stated flattering my eyes and twirling a piece of hair.

"So party tomorrow night/morning. I was thinking the club in the city? There is a new one. Wanna go?" Louis asked all of us.

Niall, Liam, Harry and I put our hands up. Zayn on the other hand was texting someone. Apparently he found a new girl perrie. "Oh hey Perrie" I said getting his attention.

"What he.... Oh your a bitch!" He snarled.

"Watch your mouth dumb ass!" Niall barked back.

"Shut it you bloody leprechaun. Why is Bella even with you!?!?" Zayn said with nothing but evil in his eyes.

Niall walked out with a tear rolling down his face. I got up and walked to Zayn. "What the fuck!?!? How could you say that to him! He only called you a dumb ass cause you called me a bitch. He was being a good boyfriend. I swear to god I hate you so much right now!" I yelled at him. He had nothing but shock in his face. I grabbed his phone and threw it at the wall breaking it into a million pieces.

I ran out of the flat grabbing my flats and jacket. The first place that came to mind when Niall was upset was anywhere with food. I raced to Nando's which wasn't too far.

I ran inside and looked around. I felt like a headless chicken the way I was running. But I had no such luck, he wasn't there. I sat down for a while to see if he was in the bathroom.

Nope. I then thought of somewhere else. The photo booth. I ran to play time. I don't think I've even ran this fast in soccer. I soon got there and no Niall. I looked all around and he wasn't there.

I was about the give up when I remembered I bought food yesterday with Niall.

I ran home and surprisingly didn't take long.

I opened my door ran upstairs. I heard a light playing of a guitar. I followed where the sound was coming from. I went up the my door which was opened just a crack. He was sitting on my bed with Sandy and Bingo on either side of him. He was a tear stained face and was singing 'the A team'. That reminded me of when I was playing it. He finished and started talking to Bingo and Sandy." You know your mummy is an amazing person. She takes my breathe away every time I see her. But I realised that... I'm not even good enough."