Chapter 40- are you....?

So guys that was a fake chapter. So don't get your titties in a twist. You nickers in a knot. Stop biting your tongues. It was all fake. Thought I'd just get a little shocker in there. Okay so yes Bella is pregnant but not to Harry. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Niall's P.O.V*

We stood there. I was shaking and so was Bella. I think she was scared as I was. "What does it say?" Bella said hesitantly.

I looked at her, then slowly turned the test over. As I saw the results, the biggest smile grew on my face. "I am aren't I!" Bella cheered.

I couldn't speak. In fact I was speechless. "We are going to be parents!!" I cheered. Bella jumped into my arms and a felt a few tears seep though my shirt.

We came out of the bathroom and Louis spotted us and ran over to us. "Already guys!? At least wait till you're back at the flat!" Louis joked.

"Oh shut up Louis!!" Bella said pushing his shoulder in a joking manner.

"So........ Are you?" Louis asked.

"Yes" Bella responded and squeezed my hand tighter.

"Oh yay. Hi Louis junior!" Louis said to Bella's belly.

"No! We will not name it that!" Bella protested.

"Gosh calm down jimmy" Louis said pretending to be hurt. Bella busted out laughing.

"So when will you tell everyone?" Louis asked.

"Later on" we both said. A smile grew across Bella's face as we said it insinc.

*Bella's P.O.V*

We walked over to the table where our group was. Abi, Ashlee, zayn, Harry, Louis, Liam, Danielle, Perrie, Eleanor, Niall and I. Ashlee, abi and I all exchanged a look to let them know what happened. A huge smile gre across both their faces.

"If the bride and groom would like to have their first dance" my father announced.

Niall stood up and offered his hand for me to take.

We both walked over to the dance floor. 'Irresistible' by one direction played. I looked at the dj stand and zayn was there. We gave me a little wink. I smiled.

I looked up at Niall. "I.... I ummm can't really dance..." Niall admitted.

"Just follow me" I said and got lost in his big blue eyes.

We started dancing slowly and then he started singing lightly into my ear. It was amazing. Soon everyone else came onto the dance floor and started slow dancing.

"You're insecure. Don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the doo-o-or" Liam sang into the microphone. "

They started singing 'what makes you beautiful' together.

"You don't kno-o-ow. You don't know you're beautifu-u-ul. That's what makes you beautiful!" They finished.

"Congratulations Niall and Bella!!" Liam cheered. Everyone else clapped and cheered.

As the night went on, people started to leave. Soon it was just the boys and us girls and our parents.

"Now Niall. If you hurt my little girl. You better watch out!" My dad said with the most serious and deadly look on his face.

"I wouldn't even think about hurting her sir" Niall responded.

"That a boy. Come on. Give me a hug son" my dad said again giving Niall a hug.