Chapter 6- please sing for me

It's Sunday and I have nothing to do. Mum got called into work, dad was on a fishing trip and my brother and sister were with their partners. So I was at home alone.

When I am at home alone, I have 1 rule. Music is on loud. I changed the Chanel to V-Hits and 'what makes you beautiful' was on so I turned the volume to max.

I went tot the kitchen and put in some waffles. I got out the butter and maple syrup and a bowl. I got out the orange juice and put it all on the table.

"Baby you light up my world like no body else, the way that you flip your hair gets me over whelmed but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, you don't know-ow-ow you don't know you're beautiful!" I sang as good as I could.

After I finished my brilliant singing, I heard the fire alarm go off. "Omg fire!!!" My waffles started to smoke and burn. I unplugged the toaster and got the mini fire extinguisher.

The toaster was covered in white foamy stuff when Niall showed up with his face full of worry.

"Who is up for MACCAS!?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"What did you do Bella?" Niall asked gesturing to the now white, fluffy toaster.

"Ummm I was trying to make waffles, then i started singing and then i decided to decorate the toaster and I don't think the alarm liked it so it went off at me.... And yeah now you're here." I explained jokingly trying to lighten the mood.

"Oh. I thought you could cook.... But yeah MACCAS sounds good. Go get changed. And I'll try and cle.... Wait you were singing? You sing?" He asked looking happy.

"Well yes and no-ish yes. I try to sing." I say and run to my room.

................

Today I decided to go in black skinny jeans, black singlet, white Charlie Brown top, Havanas and Niall's ray-bans. As I walked down stars there was my toaster, clean and not white and fluffy. "Wow. How did you clean the toaster?" I asked amazed at how are you ? Clean it was.

"Umm with this and this" Niall said holding up a sponge and a cup of water.

"Ohh yeah see I know what water is but I don't clean, unless its myself." I said gesturing to my body.

.......................

When we got to MACCAS we went through the drive through. We got 2 bacon and egg mcmuffins each, 2 hash browns each, and pancakes.

We finished ordering and she will be loved came on.

"Beauty queen of only eighteen

She had some trouble with herself

He was always there to help her

She always belonged to someone else

I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door

I've had you so many times but somehow I want more" I sang as best I could.

When the song finished we were back at my place.

I opened the door and Niall was there to get the food. He took it and put it on the roof of his car. I looked at me straight into my eyes and said "your voice.... It's ...... Perfect... Like and angel." He said kissing my cheek.

I looked down, at the ground and blushed. I could feel my face going every single shade of red. "Let's of inside?" Niall suggested.

......

After we ate our breakfast we started watching my favourite show. Sponge bob Squarepants.

Niall grabbed the control, paused the tv and said, "Bella. Sing." Is all he said.

"I don't want to" I said trying to grab the control out of his hand.

"Please Bella. Your voice is amazing. Please. For me. I just want to hear you sing." He begged holding my hand.

"

Just when I felt like giving up on us

You turned around and gave me one last touch

That made everything feel better

And even then my eyes got wetter

So confused wanna ask you if you love me

But I don't wanna seem so weak

Maybe I've been California dreaming"

"Wow. I really love your voice Bella" he said looking me in the eyes. I could tell he wasn't lying.

"Thanks" is all I said looking at the ground.

Niall cupped my cheek, looked me in the eyes again and said "please sing for me" and kissed me soft and sweetly.