Chapter 25- he is back.....

Bella's pov.

Abi, Ashlee and I were sitting down on the large couch at Niall's flat just watching tv.

We were watching the ugly truth. I got a strange craving for max brenners. "Hey wanna o max brenners?" I asked still looking at the tv.

"Yeah." They said in unison. I got up and grabbed Niall's 'N' SnapBack and had a blue singlet, black jacket and black tracksuit pants on. I got my blue and black stripped ugh boots.

"You're wearing that?" They asked.

"Yes. Now let's go! I'm hungry!" I said grabbing the keys.

"That's your life story bella." Abi said grabbing her phone along with Ashlee.

"

When I saw you there, sitting all alone in the dark acting like you didn't have a care

I knew right then, that you'd be mine, and we'd be dancing the whole damn night right

Oh baby, I just want you to dance with me tonight

So come on, oh baby

I just want you to dance with me tonight"

We all sang Olly Murs.

We arrived at the shops. We walked around abit then went to the top level. As we got the the escalator, there wasn't many people around. I decided to go up the down escalator and run up it, while the other two were going up to up escalator. I finally got up and was huffing.

"Too max brenners!" I said pointing my finger.

"Hi how can I help you?" The cashier asked.

"Can I please have 3 large hot chocolates, 3 chocolate strawberry dippers, 3 waffles with extra chocolate please" I said ordering for all of us.

"Sure that is 25.50" she said looking at me weirdly.

"Okay." I paid for the chocolate goodness and we said at a booth.

"Okay so, Bella. What are you and Niall doing on your 11 months?" Abi asked winking.

"I don't know. He hasn't told me where we are going....." I said running off in my train of thought.

"Awww. It's so cute that you both are so inloooooooove" Ashlee cood.

"Here you go" the lady gave us out chocolate things.

We dug in and it was amazing as always.

"Okay so..... It's Liam's birthday soon, what should we do?" Abi asked while sipping her hot chocolate.

"What if we take him to Louis and Harry's flat cause they got that theartre room, we watch all the toy story's, ill make a toy story cake and everything toy story then we can have a toy story party and you can be Jessie and Liam can be buzz and you can have a good night!" I said.

"Omg that sounds great, but the last part is between me and Liam. But we can dress up as toy story characters." Abi chirped.

"Great it's settled. Toy story party!" Ashlee said getting up.

That's when I saw him.

My ex - Brandon. My abusive ex with always hit me.

*flashback*

"Where are you going you bitch!?!" He yelled.

"Away from you! It's over!" I lowered my voice on the last part.

He ran up to me and grabbed my wrist with his strong hand. "It's not over till I say it's over!" He hissed in my ear.

"Well I'm saying its over now!" I finally gained the courage to yell at him. I tried to get out of his grip, but he was too strong.