Chapter 14- truth or dare

Today was Harry's birthday so we were all going Harry and Louis' flat for a party.

Abi, Ashlee and I stopped at the liquor store. Lucky they didn't ask for ID. we bought cruisers, beer, shot glasses, wine, tequila, jimbean, and some stuff for my special drink.

...........................

At my house getting ready.

"What are you wearing Bella?" Ashlee asked as I got out of the bathroom with a towel around me.

"Umm I'm thinking my green jeans, grey beanie, white shirt and black cardigan," I said looking through my wardrobe,

"No!!! Wear something pretty! Like a dress!" She yelled.

"Arrrrg why!?" I yelled back,

She pushed me onto the bed and went to my wardrobe where my 'pretty' dresses were. She got out my white dress, with gold sequence around the boobs and stopped mid thigh. Niall had never seen me in it. I wear it on special occasions. I guess this is special. She chose out some gold pumps for me to wear and chucked the dress at me. "Hmmm. And ....." She said thinking, she walked to my bed side table and got out my white strapless bra, my white panties. "Really!" I yelled.

"Yes really!" She yelled back. "Now go get dressed.

I went and put everything on. I looked at my self in my full length mirror and thought I looked pretty good.

I walked out to see Ashlee in a black dress that stopped mid thigh with hot pink pumps on and a silv heart necklace.

Abi was in a red and white stripey dress, with silver pumps on and her her was already curled. I let Ashlee do my hair and abi do my makeup.

........................

At Harry's house.

"Knock knock!!" Abi yelled.

"There is a doorbell" I told her pointing at the door bell.

"Hello lovely ladies. Right this way" Zayn said opening the door for us.

"Aha haha thanks Zayn" I said as we all walked into the house.

When we got to the house it was like 7:00 so we started drinking. I got out my special drink I aligned 8 shots. Madie and Joseanne couldn't come cause they had work.

"Ready?" I asked holding my shot.

There was a corse of yess, yup and yeahs. "Too Harry!" I yelled and downed my shot.

"Wow Bella. This is really good." The boys all said.

"I know" I. Said fluttering my eye lids.

As the night went on we were all pretty drunk. "Bella..... Ca- can I t-t-talk to y-y-you?" Niall asked obviously drunk.

"Yeeahhhh" I said hugging him..

"Bella.. I... Need to Te....tell you so....something...."

"What is I......it"

"I love.......I.... I love...... Nando's." said smiling.

"I know that babe" you said cupping his chin and kissing his lightly.

"Let's go inside." He said grabbing my hand.

"Okay..." You said smiling.

"Wait!" He yelled.

"What" you said waiting for him to answer.

"I also love you" he said and kissed my passionately.

"I love you too Ni" I said kissing him back,

We walked inside to a jumping Louis. "Let's play truth or dare!!" Louis yelled.

"Yeah!" We all said in unison.

"Zayn!"

"Dare mate" he said.

"Okay I dare you to do a strip tease for Liam and abi" he said

Zayn got up and started stripping slowly to baby by Justin beiber.

Once he got to his boxers Liam and Abi screamed stop and he sat back down.

"Okay Bella"

"Truth" I said not wanting to do a dare like that. How bad could a truth be.

"Who was your first kiss?" He said looking at me intently.

"Umm Jackson Peters" I said looking at the ground blushing,

"Aww I remember that Bella! He full snogged you in font of your brother thinking you liked him" abi yelled.

"Yeah. 2nd grade was weird for me" you admitted

Niall hugged me tight.

The night went on until Zayn dared Louis to kiss Abil which all hell broke loose.

Zayn, Liam and Louis got into a heated argument and Liam punched Zayn in the face.

...........................

Arthors note.

Sorry was a short chapter will upload more later