Chapter 5-the plan

When Liam said that the boys might try and prank us, I got the best idea.

"Okay guys. Follow me." I said walking to the backyard.

We walked outside and grabbed my 4 water guns, water grenades (balls that you fill up and they let little bits of water out at random moments) and filled them all with water and put them in plastic bags.

I got a red gun, Liam got a blue gun, Niall got an orange gun and Abi got a green gun. There were 10 water grenades so Abi and I got 2 each and the boys got 4 each.

We parked a couple of blocks away from Harry and Louis' flat and Niall and I snuck around back while Abi and Liam hid in the backyard.

"You know what to do Ni?" I asked behind the big bush on the side of the door.

"Yup. Go for it." He responded.

So Niall told me that the boys had security so when a window opened, they got a notice that it has opened from the outside, and they always go check. So Niall opened a window and got into position.

...........

Beep...... Beep....... Beep....... Beep......

"Who is out here!?" Harry called. I could see him through the bush. "Oi Zayn, Louis. Come out here!!"

I carefully rolled out one of my grenades and it started spitting water at Harry. "Ahh!!! Oh very funny Louis. Your so stupid!" Harry yelled.

"What did i do?" Louis said then getting spat at with water.

"Ahh! What the..... I don't even know what that is Haz." Louis said standing there while getting wet.

"Oh sorry Lou. Can you.... Shh what was that?" Harry whispered to Lou.

I stepped on a leaf and it crunched under my foot. Whoops.

Niall and I looked at each other, then jumped out. I put my hand over Louis' mouth and Niall put his hand over Zayn's mouth. "Guys shut up. I'm Bella, and my friend Abi is over there with Liam. We were going to prank you but it's funnier if is us against Zayn. Are you in or are you in?" I said as quickly and quietly as I could.

Harry and Louis looked at each other with freaky grins and said "we're in"

"Oi Zayn. I sorry mate but I broke your mirror. It's outside if you still want it?!" Harry yelled.

As quick as Harry finished his sentence, Zayn came bolting outside. "1...2...3" I whispered and we all jumped up and got Zayn. He was soaking wet and didn't look too happy. His once perfectly quiffed hair was now long, dark and hanging down his face. I handed him my back up mirror.

"Omg my hair!!! What have you guys done!?!?! And where is.... Ohh hi. I'm Zayn Malik from One Direction. How are you Beautiful?" Zayn said looking at me with goofy eyes.

"Oi back off! She is mine!" Niall said pushing him back.

"Oh hi. I'm Zayn." He rephrased his sentence.

"Umm. Hii I'm Bella." I said sticking out my hand to shake his.

"Hi I'm Harry and I'm single if you want to mingle" Harry said winking.

Niall pushed him back and went to throw a punch when I quickly jumped on his back and kissed his cheek and he just dropped his fist and instantly went red.

"Now guys. Stop. Lets watch a movie!!" I yelled.

Niall was just staring at me, Harry was glaring at Niall, Zayn was just trying to fix his hair, Louis was standing there staring at Harry, and Liam and Abi broke the awkward silence by yelling "TOY STORY!!!!!!" In unison.