Chapter 33- not goodbye. See you later

It was 3:30am when I got up. Abi and jack slept over last night so I could take them to the airport. The others were coming but Zayn was going to talk to Ashlee this morning.

I got up slowly but struggled while trying to get out of Niall's grasp. I tip toed to the spare bedroom to get abi and jack up. "Psst! Abi!" I whispered.

"Go away" she moaned into the pillow.

"Get up!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"I'm up! What's going on!?" Abi said confused.

"Guess what today is!" I sang.

"Omg jack get up!!! We are going to Paris!!!!" Abi yelled.

Niall stumbled down stairs really sleepily. Wow. And I thought he couldn't get anymore cute. "What's wrong princess. Why are you yelling?" Niall asked coming up behind me.

"Abi and Jack need to get up." I explained pointing to the two sleeping.

Abi stood up and jack was still fast asleep. Abi and I looked at eachother. I ran to the kitchen and got a glass of water and abi got the camera. "1. 2. 3." I whispered. I poured the water on jack and he flew 10 feet into the air.

Once abi and jack were dressed they put their bags into the van. Niall and I got dressed. We decided we will match so we both put on our onzies. They were both American flags. I put on my black uge boots and Niall put on his red supras. We walked out of the house and too the van. We picked up everyone but Ashlee and Zayn on the way.

*Zayn's P.O.V*

I got up around 9:30 which I was super surprised about because that's early for me. I got up and had a shower.

To Ashlee: hey can I come over. We need to talk........ Please.

From Ashlee: ummm.... Okay come around at 10:30.

To Ashlee: see you soon.

I hoped into the shower and washed all the vital parts. When I was done in the shower, I blow dried my hair and put my product in it.

I grabbed my chinos, letterman jacket and white muscle shirt. I finished the outfit off with red supras. By the time I was finished it was about 10:15. I sprayed David beckham on and grabbed an apple and drove to Ashlee's.

*Ashlee's P.O.V*

Last night Bella was texting me that her and Zayn talked about some stuff. I was quite confused bu I know what she meant. I mean, yeah I was so broken that Harry cheated on me. Maybe Bella was right. Kiss so many frogs to get to your prince.

I just wish Harry was the prince because I'm tired of being broken by guys I fall for. I really liked Harry. Hey word. LIKED.

When I woke up I got a text from Zayn saying he needed to talk. I kinda understood considering I kissed him. And kinda liked it. But he is Harry's best mate. And only Bella knows that Zayn and I have talked a bit more, but he hasn't suspected the feelings that grew along with that.

I hoped into the shower and then changed into my tights, L.A jacket and bonds socks. I cooked myself some breakfast which was toast. Master in disguise!

It was finally 10:30 and I heard a knock on the door. I walked up to the door. I looked into the peephole and it was Zayn. I mentally jumped up and down. I opened the door and what I got was not expected at all! Not one bit. It was like wow. Like something that was like so out of the blue it was red. Zayn kissed me. At first I was a bit shocked but then I realised what was happening and kissed him back.

*Zayn's P.O.V*

I knew what I had to do. I needed to show Ashlee how I felt. I just hoped she liked me back. I knocked on the door 4 times. I thought 3 wasn't enough and 5 was too much. I waited and heard some sounds behind the door. The door opened and I just went for it. I grabbed her face gently and kissed her. She hesitated at first but then kissed me back. I know it's bad because I only broke up with Perrie not long ago, but I knew I liked Ashlee. And I knew it wasn't just a feeling, it was a true feeling.

*Bella's P.O.V*

"I guess this is goodbye?" Abi said standing with her bags.

"Don't say goodbye! Because you're not leaving for good. See you later baby girl" I said hugging her.

"I'll be back soon" abi said hugging me back.

"You take care of my best friend okay!?" I warned jack.

"Wouldn't think about not" jack said hugging abi.

"Good. Keep it that way" I said. "Now go to the city of love" I said wiggling my eye brows.

As abi and jack started walking off I forgot something. "Wait abi!!!" I yelled running up to her.

"What?" She asked.

"I forgot this." I put a pink crystal necklace around her neck "to keep you safe baby girl." I said as she looked at it.

"You've got the same one" abi said pointing to the green one around my neck.

"Mine is for 2 reasons. Niall and safety." I said. "And hopefully yours will be for jack too" I said as she walked into the terminal.

She gave us one more wave goodbye and she was out of sight.

"She will be okay Bella" Niall reassured me.

"Yeah she is a strong girl." I said hugging Niall on the side.

On our way back, we all decided to go back to our flat to watch movies and eat food.

"Singing radio head at the top out lungs. With the boom box blaring as we are falling inlove." My phone rang with Ashlee's ringtone.

"Hang on guys" I said getting up and going to the kitchen.

"Hey girly come over" I said to Ashlee.

"I think we might stay here for a bit bell." Ashlee replied. I could almost hear the smile on her face.

"We..... Meaning who?" I wondered.

"Zayn" she said giggling.

"So what happend there?" I asked.

"Well he came over to talk but before we talked, he kissed me" she explained.

"He kissed you. So what's going on with you two?" I asked.

"We are going on a week trial. But only as friends with benefits. So nothing is official at the moment" she explained.

"Soooo...... Why not just come over. But not at the same time so they don't suspect anything." I said grabbing a water from the fridge.

"Okay ill tell Zayn" she said and hung up.

--------------

Authors note. Sorry for the sudden stop. I couldn't think of anything else to right, :)