Ch 53. Goodbye for 4.

Sorry it's such a short chapter. Don't really know what to write.......

-------------

*Harry's P.O.V*

"I'll be back soon baby" I said to Ashlee. Bella, and Ashlee were both discharged with Scarlett-Rose and everyone loves her. "Okay" Ashlee said hugging me. "It's only four days and I'll be skyping you and the girls everyday." I said and kissed her head. Then there was a knock on the door. I walked to the door and Liam was there was Paul. "Time to go mate" Liam said. I turned around and Ashlee slowly walked up to me. "I'll see you very soon baby" I said and gave her a lingering kiss. "Okay" she said and hugged me one last time.

...

*Ashlee's P.O.V*

Finding out I am pregnant is amazing. But, the boys new tour is going to kick off in 5 months and that might clash with the birth of the baby. Harry and I have already made names for what the baby's name will be. If it's a girl it will be Darcy and if it's a boy, Jacob. Louis has texted me about sixty thousand times asking for the boy to be names Louis but Harry thinks it's a bit odd. His best friend and baby Louis. But he was thinking about Louis Jacob Styles. Infact, I liked it. But we made a deal. I choose the girl and he chooses the boy.

I was scared. I never really planned for this to happen, it just happened. I think it may have been when we went to the movies. It's gotta be it. I mean, I can't remember that last time before that, I mean two days ago, but that's too early to tell. I must admit, I'm going to miss Harry, it may only be four days, but this is going to be hard. Especially for Bella considering Scarlett-Rose is only like 2 days old.

*Bella's P.O.V*

"I'll see you soon baby" Niall said kissing Scarlett's head and rocking her gently. "And be careful, and please, if you need anything, call Tony! His speed dialled into your phone. Number 6. Don't forget. And please, remember I'm coming back in four days." He extended and kissed me passionately. "Might not want to do too much PDA guys, Scarlett is only 2 days old" Louis joked. Niall pulled away and gave Scarlett back to me. "See ya soon Bell" the boys said and they piled into the van to go.

I went back inside with Scarlett and sat her down with sandy and bingo either side of me. "Hey girls. How are you?" I asked in a baby voice and they looked at Scarlett. I got a little concerned for a little bit but then sandy and bingo's ears went up as Scarlett started crying. I smelt something bad a knew she pooped. I walked upstairs to the nursery when the front door opened. "Hey bell, just us. Where are you?" Abi yelled. "Nursery!" I yelled back and started changing Scarlett. "Oh Bella. Niall is trying to skype you from his phone!" Eleanor cheered. "Ahhahaah okay" I laughed. She turned the camera onto me and I saw Niall. "How are my two favourite girls?" Niall asked. "Uhh sandy, Bingo, El, Abi, Ashlee and Perrie are here babe" I said smiling. "Oh so that's.... Uhh.. That's..... Uhhh oh how are my eight favourite girls?" Niall asked. "We are good. And guess what?" I said in excitement. "What is there to guess!?" I heard Louis yell. "Are you changing the baby's name to Louise?!" He yelled again. "No! And sandy and Bingo are kinda protective of Scarlett" I said and moved the camera to Bingo and Sandy who were laying either side of the changing table. "Yeah I told them to be guard dogs while the man of the House isn't around." Niall said. "Ohh babe. Harry isn't that much of a man!" I teased. "Yes he is!" Ashlee shouted out. "Yeah. She knows how much of a man I am!" Harry retorted. "What a whole two inches!?" I jokes. "Two and a half!!!!" Harry joked. "Oh my bad, I didn't know we were talking about hard ons!" I said and all the girls dropped laughing. "Bella! You're such a dirty minded person!" Liam yelled. "Sorry Liam!" I yelled. "Baby!!!!!" Abi yelled. "Oh hi baby. I miss you!" Liam called. "I miss you more!" Abi yelled.

"More than what!?" Liam said sweetly. Ew lovey dovey shit. "More than the length of Harry's penis?" Eleanor asked laughing. "That's easy!" Abi jokes. "Can we stop being mean to Harry Jr?!" Harry yelled. "Ewwww you names your penis!?" I yelled finishing Scarlett. "Yeah. I named Ashlee's boobs too. The left one 'boo' and the left one 'bies' Harry said. "Why?" I asked. "Omg Bella. You are so stupid!" Perrie said. "Boobies!!!" Perrie shouted. "Ohhhhhh okay!" I said finally getting it. "Who is your driver?" I asked. "Uhhhh Ben!" Louis yelled. "Is his last name Dover?" I asked. "No why?" Zayn asked. "You know.... Ben Dover. Bend over" I said laughing at my own joke. "Gosh you and Niall are meant to be. Your jokes suck!" Louis yelled. "Did you hear about the Italian chef? He pasta away! Get it?" Niall joked. I laughed. "Okay, we are going to go before, this" Liam said gesturing between me and Niall through to phone " gets any cheesier". "Would you like some pizza with your cheese?" I asked and laughed at my own joke. "Come on! At least pretend to laugh!" I said. Louis did the most sarcastic laugh and Scarlett started laughing. "Bella!!!!!!! I'm home!!!!!" Jarrod yelled. "Omg jarrod!" I yelled. "Make me dinner! And the girls!" I yelled and all the guys gave us weird looks.