Chapter 11- your back!

Morning after sleep over.

I heard rustles of voices fill the air. "Should we wake her?" I heard someone say.

It was defiantly a girls voice, but it wasn't Abi's. and my mum isn't back yet, and Lauren isn't that nice. That voice sounded so familiar. I can't put my finger on it though.

"No shhh. Go hide Ash. We will make her up" that was Abi that time. Omg I can't believe my ears. My other best friend is back. She came was in Canada for her birthday. Ashlee. Omg.

I jumped up and saw Ashlee walking out. "Ashlee!!!!!!!!" I yelled running towards her.

"Bella!!!" Ashlee yelled back hugging me. I jumped into her arms and I just embraced my best friend. I missed her hugs. She smelt like Brittany spears. I missed her so much. It's been 3 months. 3 months without my third amigo. It wasn't the three amigos without all three of us.

"When did you get back?" I asked looking at her.

"Yesterday. I thought I'd come over cause I texted Abi and I wanted to surprise you. And your a bitch!" She said. I was taken aback by this.

"What... Why?" I asked stepping back.

"You met bloody one direction!!!! I so hate you right now!" She yelled obviously joking.

"Oh yeah. I met one direction. Do you want to meet them?" I asked.

"I already did. Abi introduced me." She said smiling.

"Oh did she now?" I asked raising an eyebrow at Abi.

"Yeah. They love her" Abi said smiling.

"And apparently you and Niall have a thing. Ay" Ashlee said winking.

"I actually don't know...." I told Ashlee.

"Awww. It's okay. He is lucky to have a friend like you. For now" she said walking out of the room.

I went to leave the room when I was stoped by Niall.

"Bella. Can we talk?" Niall asked sitting on my bed.

"Uh yeah sure" I said closing my bed and sitting opposite Niall.

"So I was thinking..... I really like you. And ummm..." Niall paused lifting his head up.

"Are you alright?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah I'm fine. But umm. I really like you, so will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

A smile grew across my face. "Yes." Is all I managed to say as I was pulled onto his lap.

I put one leg either side of his hips and he leant back. I kissed his lips once then just hovered my lips over his teasingly. "Don't do that." He said trying to connect out lips once again.

"Do you?" I said with a smirk across my face only millimetres away from his lips.

"Just kiss me already!" He said sternly grabbing my cheek and kissing me passionately.

"I think they are kissing, yay!!" I heard obviously Louis say.

"Louis shut up!" Niall yelled before reconnecting our lips.

I got up and opened the door and Louis fell straight to the floor. "Do you not know what privacy is?" I asked with my hands on my hips.

"Oh god she has learnt from you Lou." Abi said laughing.

"Sorry I was uhh.... Uhh..... Listening to the door.........." Louis said trying to convince me.

"Oh right..... Okay...." I said rolling my eyes.

Just then I felt a warm breath on my neck. It sent shivers down my spine.

"Don't you have school today?" Niall asked.

"Oh... Ummm yeah. But it's......... 10:30. I am already late. Ill just skip today. Nothing special today anyway, my best friend just got back. We will catch up with her." I said with no worries.

"Omg. The goody-too shoes Bella is skipping school."

"I'm not a goody-too shoes. I'm jus naturally smart" I stated.

"Naturally smart and beautiful" Niall whispered in my ear.

I blushed hard.

"*whipping sound* Niall you are whipped" Louis said pretending to whip Niall's but.

"Well I know I am." Niall said proudly.

...............................

Now it was 12 and we were watching 21 Jump Street.

"I'm hungry" Niall said.

"That's your life-story Niall." Liam said still watching tv with Abi in his arms.

"Yeah so..... What do you guys want for lunch?" Niall asked.

"Waffles!" I yelled.

"NO!" Niall and Abi said in unison. "Do we need to remind you what happend last time you tried to make waffles?" Niall said with a smirk on him face.

"No. But it wasn't that bad. I had Captin Ireland to save me" I said winking poking Niall's check.

"Haha cute. But I was thinking something like-"

"Not Nando's Niall" Harry started cutting off Niall.

"Omg that whole sentence started with N's! That was so cool!!" I yelled

"Thanks captin obvious!" Abi and Ashlee yelled in unison.

"Gosh no need to be harsh." I said pretending to cry into Niall's chest.

"Good work girls. You make my baby cry!" Niall said pretending to be sympathetic and brushing my head.

"Ahahah she is used to it" Ashlee said brushing it off.

"Yeah. Well I think ummmmm....... Pizza!" I said smiling.

"Omg yes!!!!"

We went off and went out to a pizza pala and went back to my place.

After we ate out 12 pizzas, we all fell asleep.