Chapter 39- I do. Surprise!!!!

Today is my big day. Or should I say our big day. Niall and I are getting married today! I'm so excited.

I rolled over to look at a sleeping Niall. "Niall" I whispered.

Nothing. He just moaned and twitched a little.

"Niall" I whispered again and kissed his cheek.

"Close" he whispered. I knew what he meant.

I bent over and kissed his lips lightly. I slowly got up. "bingo" he said with a devilish smile.

"You're bad" I said as I got out of bed.

"So baby. You excited? I am" Niall said.

"Ehh I guess. It's just another day." I said sarcastically. "Of corse I'm bloody excited!!" I yelled

"Well come on, the others will be here soon" Niall said jumping up and running down stairs to beat me. "Not fair!" I yelled running after him.

We got down stairs and went into the kitchen.

"Apple or bababa. Babanana?" Niall sang.

"Ummm..... I think I'll ha-" I covered my mouth ready to vomit.

"Bella..... Are you okay?" Niall asked concerned.

I still had my hands over my mouth. I shook my head and ran to the bathroom. I leant over the sink and vomited. "Ohh baby. Did you eat something bad last night?" Niall asked,

"Not that I know of." I replied recapping what I had eaten the past few days. Italian, ham sandwich, Oreos, ice cream, toast and orange juice. All of which Niall ate as well.

"Maybe it's just nerves" Niall said rubbing my back.

"Yeah maybe you're right. Lets get dressed." I said washing my mouth out with listerine.

We got dressed. I decided to put on a pair of black tights, a marone and black stripped over sized jumper and black toms. Niall got a pair of grey track suit pants on, a white Tshirt and white vans.

Soon the others came over. The girls got all the make up set up and got my dress along with their dresses ready. Abi, Ashlee, Dani and El were in my and Niall's room, while the boys were heading off the Liam's to get ready.

The boys and I were in the lounge room watching tv. "Okay Bella, I think we should take Niall away from you so he and you can get ready." Liam said standing up.

"Okay. I'll see you when I say i do" I told Niall.

"Okay. I'll be saying it right back" he said grabbing me by the waist and kissing me.

"Bye Bella. See you soon" all the boys said as they exited the flat. It was just the girls and I. Time to get ready.

"Bella!!!! Get your butt up here!!!!!" I heard abi yell from up stairs.

I got up and felt a little bit whoosey. I regained my balance and walked upstairs. I don't know what's going on with me today. Like seriously vomiting, dizzy, what's next..... I'm going to pass out!?

I got to the room and my dress was on the bed, makeup was on the end of my bed and the full mirror was showing. "Let's get started. You have showered right?" Ashlee asked.

"Yeah" I replied excitedly.

"Okay. Sit" Eleanore said patting the end of the bed.

I sat on the bed. "Okay let's get this show on the road!" Danielle chanted.

*Niall's P.O.V*

"Hey Ni. Is Bella alright?" Harry asked.

"Ummm yeah I think so. I mean this morning she was sick, but I think it was just nerves. Why?" I asked curiously.