32- your drunken mistake to true love.

Tonight we were having a going away party for Abi and Jack. We are obviously drinking because what's a party without drinking? Not a party obviously.

Abi, Ashlee, dani, Eleanore, perri and I are all going to get our desired drinks while the boys get their drinks. Well Niall is limited to the amount of drinks he can get. One the girls and I all got our drinks, we had added up to $350. We went to the shop and got some food. Frozen pizza, cake, lollies, chips, and eiffle tower type lollies and pictures.

Once we got back to the flat, we got 6 Eskies and they were ALL full. Niall got 2 slabs of beer, and 3 bottles of jack Daniels.

We started watching two and a half men and it was about 5:30. "Happy Hour!!" I yelled and jumped up. "Yeah!" Niall and Zayn cheered.

Harry's phone started ringing. "I'll be back." Harry said getting up.

*Harry's P.O.V*

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Haz it's Sam! I have time now. Do you wanna do the demo now. I just got a break and I wanted to do the demo now" Sam said.

"Ummm...... I guess I can take a little bit out of tonight. Yeah I'll be there in 20 mins. See you soon man." I replied.

I walked out of the spare room and walking into where everyone was. "Hey umm. I just need to go and do something with Sam..." I said to all of them.

"Sam MacCarthy?" Louis asked.

"Yeah. Sorry Abi and Jack, ill be back later and ill see you before the morning. I'm just going to record a song. I should be back in about 1 or 2 hours." I explained putting my coat back on.

*Bella's P.O.V*

Once Harry left, I had gotten onto my 4th beer. (Yes I drink beer. What of it!?) Niall was on his 6th and was still standing and not slurring his words what so ever. Louis on the other hand, he was drinking like no tomorrow. "To A...... A...... Ummm...... Pst abi what's your name? Oh wait! To abi and jack!" Louis yelled oh so drunk.

"To abi and jack" we all yelled raising our drinks in the air.

"Truth or dare!!!" Zayn yelled and everyone went into a circle.

"Liam!" Zayn yelled.

"What up?" He asked obviously not paying attention.

"Truth or dare?"

"Oh right. Umm dare!" He replied.

"I dare you to lick Louis' foot!"

Louis had a mad grin on his face that could give the Cheshire Cat a run for his money. Louis took his Toms off and put his foot infront of Liam's face. "Lick away!" Louis humoured Liam.

Liam stuck out his tongue.

"Oh yuck! And ummmm...... Bella. Truth or dare!" Liam yelled now everyone's eyes on me.

"Ummmmm truth!" I said shrugging. It can't be that bad.

"Is it true that...... You think I'm sexy?" Liam said with a wink.

"Ummm....... Well lets see.... Comparing you to Niall........ No, but comparing you too Zayn....... Hmmmm yeah still no. But compared to Louis. Wow. You're a sexy man omg!" I said so dramatically pretending to fan myself from the non existent heat getting a thud on the back of my head from Louis.

"Louis!" I yelled into Louis ear.

"Truth!" Louis yelled back equalling the sound of me.

"What was your first thought of this lovely lady right here?" I said gesturing to myself.