Chapter 29- jackie who

Bella's P.O.V

Wow last week was an event. Abi, Liam and I had type of intervention thing I guess you can call it, and it's all sorted. They are friends.

"Bella!" Liam called from outside my door.

"What?!" I yelled from the kitchen while I was making dinner for Niall when he got back from his day out with Harry.

"I'm coming in!" He announced coming into Mine and Niall's flat.

I was putting the lasagna in the oven to cook along with the potato munchies. "Come on. Please stop ignoring me, you know I feel like a complete dick about what happened. Please Bella. I wuv you bumblebee" he said in a baby tone.

"Oh you know you always get me when you call me that Li Li" I said hugging him tight. I did miss this. He was like my older brother. My VERY protective older brother.

"So what time is Harry and Niall coming back?" Liam asked.

"Ummm I think he said no later than 6:45" I said and right on cue Niall and Harry walked through the door.

"Honey I'm home!" Niall announced.

"Oh really I thought you were a robber" I said sarcastically.

"Oh hey Li. How you going?" Harry asked.

"Yeah good just wanted to check on Bella and you but you were out but now you're back, so hi" Liam explained.

"So are the others coming? I made ALOT of food" I said gesturing to the oven.

"Uhh I can call them......." Harry said getting out his phone.

"No! Let me do it!" I yelled running, grabbing his phone and running to the couch and flopping down.

Ring......

Ring......

Ring.....

"Oh hey Haz! I was trying to-" I cut him off.

"Oh hey Zeyn. Come of Bella's, she made a lot of food! Oh and bring Lewis, Eleanor, Perrie the Platypus, and Abi!" I said.

"Hey I heard that Harry!" Perrie yelled from the background.

"It's Bella!" I yelled.

"You sound like Harry!" Zayn yelled.

"That was the point genius!" I yelled back.

"Okay ill get very one over there." He said and hung up.

---------

When everyone got to the flat, we all sat around. I could sense a but of tension on the air so I decided to go to the kitchen and ask abi for some help.

"Abi help me" I said pulling her by the arm.

"Do I have a choice?" She said laughing.

We got to the kitchen. "What are you hiding!" I said sternly right in her face.

"Uhh..... Nothing......." She said looking anywhere but me. Guilty!!!

I raised an eye brow and just stared at her.

"Oh okay! It's jack." She said smiling like a love sick fool.

"What?" I asked looking at her weirdly.

"You know... Jack Callow from your brothers old soccer team...." She said saying it like it was obvious.

"Oh you mean jack with braces?" I asked slightly smiling.

"Yeah. He asked me on a date tomorrow." She said smiling.

"Hmmm and......" I said trying to make her talk more...