Chapter 46- moments (caution sad)

"Hello Niall how are you and Bella holding up?" Simon asked me

"Hey Simon. Ummm..... Bella still hasn't woken up yet and I'm okay, just scared." I explained.

Bella was still in hospital and it has only been one day. I can't stand seeing her like this. It's happend so often. It's unbelievable. "So I got some news. I don't know if you will take it the good or bad way." Simon said. "What is the news?" I asked. "Well.....you boys got a promotions concert for 'Live While We're Young' song and its this afternoon. And you boys need to rehearse." He said. "Are you serious?" I asked a little frustrated. The boys walked in and as they saw me, Liam cam to my side and rubbed my shoulder lightly. "Pass the phone" he mouthed.

"Hey it's Liam" Liam said. "Aw really?... But what if something happens?.... And how will we get informed if there are fifty thousand screaming girls?... Seriously they give us the worst concert dates!..... Yeah we will be there in 3 hours..... See you soon!" Is all I heard out of that convosation. "So boys. We have a promo concert. Simon said rehearsal starts at 2 and after rehearsal we go get ready and then preform. There is only 5 songs. Then we can come back." Liam explained. "Well Ashlee just called me and asked if you and abi want to come on a double date with ash and I." Harry said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ummm is that alright guys?" Liam asked zayn, Louis and I. "Yeah go have fun with your girlfriends. And Harry, have a good time, you deserve it" I said with a sincere smile.

*Liam's P.O.V*

Harry and I decided to take Ashlee and abi to the movies. Harry and Ashlee are going to see 21 jump street and abi and I are going to see the note book. We were driving to Ashlees as the girls were getting dress there.

*knock knock* we waited a few seconds before abi opened the door. She was wearing black tights, a kahkey (green) shirt, and black boots. Soon Ashlee came up behind her. She was wearing tights, a white jumper with a cross on it and black flats.

"Ready?" Ashlee asked. "Yeah if you are." I said walking down the drive way. "Then lets go" abi said running to me and holding my hand. "So how is Bella?" She asked. "She is going good. She hasn't woken up yet. But they have her monitored. But something happend the other morning" I said sceptically. "What happend" abi asked. "Hey Ashlee come here. " I said stopping in front of the car. "Yeah what's up?" She asked holding Harry's hand. "Umm.... Jarrod was in an accident the other morning and that is kinda the reason why Bella is in hospital" I explained. "Is he okay?" Abi asked worried.

"Yeah he is okay. But Michelle is going to call Niall when he wakes up." I explained again. Harry stayed quiet. "Damn. But what do you mean by accident" Ashlee asked. "A,.... Ummmm....-" abi cut me off. "Not a car accident?!" She asked a tear running down her face. "Abi he is alright, he didn't get any head damage." I quickly added. "Oh thankgod!" She said hugging me. "Okay, well lets just go to the movies, but we have a promo concert." I said opening the door.

The girls got into the back and Harry and I in front.

-

We got to the movies and we got our tickets. "Okay we will see you in a bit." Ashlee said walking off with Harry. Abi and I got our tickets and walked into the theatre. After about 40 minutes into the movie abi spoke."Hey li?" Abi asked. "Yeah?" I asked looking into her blue eyes. "Am I your bird?" She asked. "Well you're only my bird if I'm your bird." I stated kissing her lightly. That light kiss soon became a heated snogging session.

*Ashlee's P.O.V*

"Omg they are doing drugs!" I said pointing to the screen. "Yeah this generation is becoming something bad. "Harry said. "I know! Like bloody twelvies are doing drugs and smoking." I added. Harry didn't say anything. "What" I asked blushing realising he was staring at me. "I just..... I'm so lucky to have someone like you in my life" Harry said brushing my cheek with his thumb lightly. "I feel the same about you harry" I said. He looked at my lips and back to my eyes. I nodded lightly as if saying he could kiss me. Not that he needed permission. I felt his lips curl as he smiled into the kiss. I felt his tongue run across my bottom lip and our tongues fought for dominance. He only won cause I let him.