Chapter 35- comfort me?

*Bella's P.O.V*

Abi is coming home today. I'm so excited. I can't wait. Liam insisted on coming with me to pick her up since he misses her. Gosh they are ridiculous. Abi hasn't contacted me since she left, but I'm guessing that's because she is having too much fun. She did put up a picture of her dress on Facebook, and wow it was beautiful.

I was sitting with Ashlee, Dani, Eleanore and the boys just watching tv while I waited till 9:30 to leave. Jack and abi land at 8:30 so I wanna get there abit earlier so I don't get in the big pile of people. "Hey Belly bum" Ashlee said in a different tone.

"Whatever it is.... No." I said resting on Niall's chest.

"Fine!" Ashlee huffed.

She got up and went tot he kitchen. She came back with three packets of chips. "Ohh give me a packet!" I said jumping up. She chucked me the cheezles. My favourite. I opened the packet and put one cheezle on each finger. Niall grabbed my hand and ate them all."hey! I was going to eat them!!" I projected.

"Too late" Niall said with a full mouth.

"I hope you choke!" I said getting another five on my fingers.

"Hey Bella...... What time is abi being picked up at?" Harry asked.

"Oh shoot! I should leave soon! Who wants to come?" I said grabbing the auxiliary cord and my phone.

"Meee!!" Ashlee and Liam said jumping up. "Okay let's bust a!" I said.

"Bust a what?" Niall asked confused.

"Bust a move!" I shouted moving my hips.

On the way to the airport we decided to listen to music really loud. We got pulled over once for loud music so we turned it down a bit. When Liam called the boys they were all in hysterics. I don't blame them.

We got to the airport and parked the car. We just started saying random stuff walking through the car park. "Omg imagine if the song from final destination came on as the planes were taking off. That would be funny and mean!" I said laughing.

"Bella you're so mean!" Ashlee said walking on my left.

"Yeah you get that!" I said throwing my arms up into the air.

We got into the airport and went to terminal 5. Liam was wearing a red jumper, beanie, glasses, blue jeans and converses, Ashlee was wearing tights, pink jumper and ballet flats, and I was wearing Niall's hug me I'm Irish jumper, black skinnies and grey uge boots.

I saw abi come out of the termianl. Alone. I was looking around for jack but he wasn't there.

I saw that she had a tear escaping her eye. I ran up to her and just hugged her. "Aww baby girl what's wrong?" I asked. All she did was cry. I turned my head and got Ashlee to get her bags. I didn't want to ask anything cause I didn't know what had happend.

We walked to the car in silence. Abi and I help hands and she was shaking uncontrollably. I stopped a few cars before mine and grabbed abi and just hugged her.

*Abi's P.O.V*

----2 days before leaving Paris----

I was just getting Bella a present for helping with the trip and I found a nice jewlery store. I went to the rings. I found an amazing silver ring and thought it was perfect.

I turned around and I asked for one of the ladies to get it for me. "This one?" She asked,

"Yeah. Umm what size is this one?" I asked.

"Uhh this one is a P size." She said looking at the docket.

"Perfect. Can I get that one and the matching necklace in the window please?" I asked.

"Yeah sure let me just get that for you." She said.

She walked and I walked to the register and got out the money for the necklace and ring,

"That comes to $95.95." She said putting them into a bag.

I gave her the money and left to go home.

Once I got back to the hotel, I saw a pair of heels as I entered the door. I walked into the kitchen and put the bags down. I went to go have a shower. Once I finished, I went to get changed and saw some skanky looking girl in my room. "Who are you?" I asked.

She stuttered a bit " uhh.... Umm.... Room service..." She said with the fakest smile.

"And you're wearing that for room service.?" I asked.

"Hey Kiz.. You ready? Abi will be he- oh ummm who are you?" Jack hesitated but said int he end,

"Jack... Who is she?" I asked,

"Ohh umm this is...... Did she say who she was?" Jack asked,

"I don't know? Do you know her!?" I asked frustrated now.

"I'm room service!" She said again.

"No you're not! The room service wears blue not bloody shirt and no pants!" I said louder.

"Abi...... " jack said looking at the ground,

"How could you?" I asked with a tear escaping my eye.

"It didn't mean anything......" He said shaking his head

"I don't care. I'm leaving." I said grabbing my suit case. I didn't really unpack anything, I just grabbed what I needed for the day. I grabbed my phone and left.

I got down to the lobby, "can I get a single room please." I asked whipping my stray tear away.

"Yup here you go. First 2 night are free, the rest are $50 a night." She explained.

"I'm only here for 2 more nights." I said taking the keys

I walked to my room. 3J.

----present day----

We were now at Niall and Bella's. Everyone was here. I don't care if jack comes back or not. I hope he dies. I don't really care anymore. I can't believe he did that to me.

"Abi. Do you wanna go upstairs and talk over some hot chocolate?" Bella asked.

"Yeah" I said going to the kitchen with Bella. We made the hot chocolate, got a king size square block of chocolate, skittles and 2 bottles of water.

We got up stairs and we both had out pillow pets. My unicorn and Bella's dog.

"Baby girl. What happend?" Bella asked.

"After I went to the shops, I went to the hotel and had a shower, then I found some skinny tramp in my bedroom and...... Jack slept with her." I finished hugging my pillow pet tight.

"Omg. I swear to god! I'm going to kill him." Bella threatened.

"Please" I said taking some chocolate,

"Well..... I think we need some Theropy." Bella said sipping her hot chocolate.

"Like what." I asked

"Well.... Niall and I got a king size jacuzzi. So I think warm bubbly jacuzzi." Bella said moving her shoulders in a tango manner.

----------------

Authors note. I know it's a weird way to end a chapter I'm sorry.

But I made a new imagines and preferences book. Just go to my stories and it is there.

I'm going personal ones and just random ones. So comment if you want one, you can comment here or on the book and ill do them. Ill dedicate some.

Also follow me and I'll follow you back. Don't forget to vote!!!! Please vote I will love you forever.

Byeeeeeeee

-Bella xx