Chapter 34- Zaylee?

*Ashlee's P.O.V*

"Hey Zayn, Bella wants us to go to hers. Ummm.... But I don't think we should go at the same time in case hey think something is up......" I trailed off.

Zayn's phone started ringing.

"Hello?" Zayn asked.

*Zayn's P.O.V*

"Hello?" I asked not looking at the caller Id

"Hey man it's Liam. Do you wanna come over Bella's? We are all just hanging out." Liam stated.

"Oh uhh yeah sure........." I said looking at Ashlee. "I'll just get dressed...." I trailed off. Ashlee nodded at me.

"Yeah okay. Oh by the way I know where you are. Just come arrive here after her." Liam said.

"Who are you with?" I asked.

"I'm outside talking to Bella." Liam said.

"Ohhhh so you know?" I asked.

"Yeah. Don't worry. I didn't hear anything." He said.

"Thanks man" I said and hung up.

"Hey ash. You go and ill go grab everyone some lunch since its already 12:30."

"Okay just get some pizza" she said kissing my cheek as I left.

*Bella's P.O.V*

Liam was getting a little antsy about why Ashlee and Zayn didn't come to the airport this morning. I mean Ashlee and abi a best friends and I.

I told Liam considering I could trust him. He called Zayn and told him to come over and I told Ashlee.

Liam told me that Zayn was getting pizza for all of us.

We walked inside and I sat on Niall lap and put my head in the crook of his neck while he played FIFA with Louis and Harry. It was 2 on 1 and Niall was winning. Bloody Larry.

"Hey boys Zayn is bringing over some lunch when he gets up eventually." I told the boys.

"And where is Ashlee?" Harry asked.

"Uh I called her a while ago cause she had a ruff night, but she should be here soon." I explained.

"Is she okay?" He asked.

"Yeah she is fine." And on que the door bell rang.

I got up and answered the door. Ashlee walked in and sat next to Liam. "Hey ash." Liam said giving Ashlee a side hug. "Hey Li. Hey boys." Ashlee added.

"Hey" they all corsed.

Ashlee has a smile on her face and I knew it was from Zayn. After a few more games of FIFA, Louis screaming like a little girl from loosing to me, Zayn arrived with 8 pizzas from the pizza from at the shops. Fresh European taste. Yum.

Once we all finished them, we watched finding nemo and Niall and I started crying.

"Awww Niall and Bella! Stop crying!" Louis said laughing.

"I'm the worst for crying in movies." I said whipping away the tears.

"Yeah she is. She is worse than me." Niall stated.

"Really?" Liam asked shocked.

"Yeah." I said looking at Niall.

"Fine name 5!" Louis asked not convinced.

"The cup, War Horse, The Last Song, Eight Below and Marley and Me!" I said quickly.

"Wow. Sook!" Louis said.

I got off Niall's lap and stormed up stairs balling my eyes and and slamming my door.

*Niall's P.O.V*

"The cup, War Horse, The Last Song, Eight Below and Marley and Me!" Bella said listing movies she has cried in.

"Sook!" Louis laughed.

Bella's face dropped and she ran up stairs balling her eyes out. I was so confused right now.

Ashlee got up and ran upstairs giving Louis an evil look.

"Okay what just happend?" Liam asked.

"Not too sure....." Harry breathed out.

"Fuck. My bad" Louis said rubbing the back of his neck.

*Liam's P.O.V*

I went upstairs after Ashlee to see if Bella was alright.

Bella was on her bed crying and Ashlee was soothing her.

"Bella..... Are you alright?" I asked walking into the room slowly.

Bella didn't answer she just kept crying. "Is there a reason why you cry in those movies? Like it reminds you of something?....." I asked sitting on the end of the bed.

"Hmmm." She said which I'm guessing was a yes.

"I know it might be a touchy subject but why?" I asked trying to sound soothingly.

"Yeah...... Ummmm...... 2 year ago..... I went to my sisters...... And I was letting her dogs out because she had greyhounds..... And I didn't realise I had to give both dogs muzzles..... And the one without a muzzle mauled the other dog..... And I just can't watch movies with animals that get hurt, killed or threatened to be killed cause........ It just reminds me of him and I always think it's my fault...... But my sister said it wasn't......." She explained still crying slightly.

"I'm so sorry Bella." I said not knowing how that would leave you.

"It's okay. I'm just going to wash my face and come back down stairs." Said as ashlee and Liam left the room.

*Bella's P.O.V*

"Babe?" Niall asked from the door.

"Yeah." I said drying my face off with the hand towl.

"Are you okay?" He said rubbing my back.

"Yeah." I said hugging him.

"I didn't know that happend. Are you sure you're okay?" He said again looking sad.

"Yeah. Lets go back down." As I released my arms from around Niall another body grabbed me.

"I'm so sorry Bella. I didn't know. It was stupid of me to say that, I'm so sorry i feel so stupid I didn't mean to upset you." Louis said swaying me back and forth while hugging me.

"It's alright. Is everyone else down stairs?" I asked,

"Well. There is a new couple apparently......" Explained.

"What?" Niall asked bamboozled.

"Ashlee and Zayn. Zaylee...." Louis said.

"And where is Harry?" I asked,

"He is surprisingly okay with it......" He said slightly shocked.

I jogged out of the room and looked over the railing of the stairs and saw Ashlee and Zayn together and Harry and Liam laughing along with the others. Wow.

Well I guess Zaylee is on.....