Chapter 62.

Okay so don't worry about the last chapter. I got really bored so I just put random shit in there. But Jarrod did die from a crash but it was because he and Sam were drunk. So just don't pay attention to the 'secret argent' shit. Bella is normal. Well as normal as she can be but yeah.

.......................................

It's been eight months since I found out I am PREGANT. With a boy. The way we wanted it to be. I woke up in Niall's arms, looking at his chest. I looked up and saw his mouth partly open, and heard his slow steady heart beat. I kissed kissed chest and he shifted in his position and slowly woke up to look at me. "Hii" I whispered. "Hey babe" he said and moved his head down to kiss me.

Just then Scarlett came running in. "Mummy!!!! Daddy!!!! I'm two today!!" Scarlett screamed. Niall and I both shot up. "What it can't be, I specifically remember it being last year Scarlett" Niall said then laughed. Scarlett and I just kept strait faces. "Wow that's scary" Niall said looking at both Scarlett and I. "Mum I'm like you" Scarlett said climbing onto the bed. She put her hand on my stomach. "Mummy! Daddy! He is kicking!" She said feeling my stomach. "Let me feel" Niall said putting his hand beside Scarlett's small hand. "My little boy is kicking. Wanna feel baby?" Niall asked. "I ca-can feel it" I said tears brimming. "Oh mummy is he hurting you? Baby stop hurting mummy" Scarlett whispered to my stomach. "It's okay Bella. Just breathe. Do you want some panadol?" He asked. "No I need to toilet" I said getting up and running to the bathroom. "Shh" Niall said rubbing my back.

As we came out of the bathroom Scarlett was sitting on the bed swinging her legs. "Mummy. You okay?" She asked. "Yeah baby. Okay. I need to talk to you. When a mummy is pregnant, like I am, if the baby is really healthy, it makes the mummy be sick like I was. Okay so I'm am fine, it's just telling me that your little brother is healthy" I said making sure she knew. "Okay" she said kissing my tummy and smiling. "So who wants breakfast?" I asked.

"We are having cake for breakfast" Scarlett said happily. "Scar you can't have cake for breakfast" I said confused. "But daddy promised." She said pouting. "Oh did he now?" I asked looking at Niall. "Hey she gave me the face. You can't deny that face. You know me. I cave for anything!!!!" Niall said running before I could hit him. "You know your daddy is lucky he is fast." I said holing out my hand so we could go down stairs for cake. "Happy birthday Scarlett" Niall along with Ashlee, Harry, Liam, abi, Louis, Eleanor, zayn and Perrie said. "Yay!!" She squealed running to Niall and hugging him the everyone else. I slowly made my way down stairs and greeted everyone. "And who planned this?" I asked. "Oh I don't know some really sexy Irishman, he is good looking, good abs, and I think I know him" Niall said. "Oh can I meet him? I think he'd be good to have for a few nights" I said winking and getting some cake.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Scarlett, happy birthday to you" we all sang. As she received her presents, she got a small motorized pink car, a few pink dresses, pink shoes, her name is pink letters, pink nail polish, a pink hand bag with an S on it, pink fighter fish, 1D DVD from louis, a pink owl pillow pet and tickets to the where we are concert. "Yay!!!" "Now you can see your favourite uncles sing" Louis and Harry said in celebration. "Yay" she cheered.

As the day went on, we all decided to go to the park and kicked the ball around. As the others were playing with Scarlett in the park, Niall and I went to a tree and he started to carve something into a tree. When he finished I read it. 'In memory of Jarrod Suto'. I ran my hand over it slowly and I didn't know until he hugged me that I was crying. "Babe it's okay. I know you miss him" he said kissing my head. "I just... Why wasn't it me in the car? Why can't he be here? He should be with his family." I said crying and hugging him. "Bella. Don't say that. And you know what? God gives his hardest tasks to his strongest soldiers, and he only takes the best soldiers back" he said looking at me. "And he was one of the best" I said whipping all my tears away.