Fears (A.I)

What you and Ashton both fear

Ashton:

Ashton wasn't really a 'one fear kinda guy' though he did have a few. You were pretty sure it was jump scares. When watching movies or people jumping out it would scare him so much. He would scream real loud while flying his body back and grabbing you close. He would over think most fears and you always wondered why.

"Ash, why don't you like jump scares" you were curious

"What pfffftt I'm not" he answered lying.

So you hopped your body up in front of him making a loud noise quick he panicked. "Yeah I think you are"
"Why is that" you kept asking.

"No if I tell you, you will think I'm cringy" he replied

"No I won't, just tell me" you said reassuring him you wouldn't.

"Ugh okay. Well I believe that as quick as someone can jump out and scare me like what you did, they can jump out and leave my life." He answered looking down

Your heart melted with this you would of never suspected it was that.

"Aww babe I'm never gonna leave you, I'm amazed you aren't tired with me. You said with sympathy

"I could never get tired with you I'm just scared you will leave or I'll come back from tour to a empty house and you would of just left me for good. I can't bare to think of life with out you y/n" his eyes tearing up

You pulled him close and hugged him. " I'll never leave you Ash. No matter how long you leave for I will always be here waiting for you to come back"

You life's his head up and kissed him spending the whole night cuddling with pizza on its way.

You:

You didn't have the best childhood. You were in care till 18 and moved house around every 8 months. You got used to it but you will never forget getting taken away to your beginning family which was the best you stayed with them till you were 13 but when your foster mum was caught in a house fire you just managed to escape and your foster dad could take care he had to send you away again and this broke your heart.

Almost every night you would always get the same image of being dragged away from what you called home and being forced into all these new houses. It was horrible you hated it so much and this night mare wasn't ending. You would wake up in the middle of the night sweating, fast heart rate and trying to Calm down.

You normally woke up with shock and it would wake up Ashton from where you were asleep against his chest. He would repeat your name multiple times and then tell you it's fine. You aren't going no where and he's going to be with you forever. Being reassured really helped you. He would kiss your forehead and play with your hair till you softly fell asleep again.