Hide And Seek With Ashton/Blurb/Mature/

You're Playing Hide And Seek With Ashton And He Receives a Certain Surprise;)

Your butt would be all up against him, and you can hear the heavy breathing of Luke outside the cupboard, searching for you two. It'd be just a lazy day with the boys so you'd be wearing yoga pants and you'd be shifting to try to see what Luke's doing outside and you'd be rubbing against him when suddenly you feel something pressed against you. You'd be trying not to laugh,because Luke was still outside.

 "Really Ashton? Now?" You'd try to quietly giggle, and you could practically feel his blush in the darkness. 

"Well your nice ass rubbing all up on me in the dark is not helping," he'd say, equal parts cheeky and embarrassed. You'd shift again and his boner would get bigger. 

"Stop it," you'd squirm, and he would press back on you, trying to get you to stop. 

"It's not like I can just tell it to go down," he'd respond, kind of annoyed now because you won't stop and it'd turn into a wiggle war and eventually you'd both fall out of the cupboard at Luke's feet and he'd take one look at Ashton's now massive boner and groan. 

"Please tell me you weren't giving him a handjob in there with me less than 2 feet away?"

 IMAGINE HOW RED ASHTON WOULD BE ALL SWEATY AND TURNED ON FROM THE TIGHT SPACE