Calum Imagine

You're insecure an he makes you feel better.

You were in yours and Calum's shared apartment, you are in the middle of getting changed when you hear Calum shout from the living room.

"Hey ermmm Y/N you know we're gonna end up being late And miss the party"

You stood in the bedroom looking at yourself in the full length mirror that hung on the wall, just scanning every each of your, finding every flaw and felling so insecure.

"Babe? Can you maybe please speed up a little bit" Calum said

"Yeah just wait a little bit longer then I'll be ready, I just have to change my dress... Again" you finished the sentence with a sigh

"I'm just too fat" you mutter to yourself under your breath

"Everyone gonna stare at my huge thighs and judge I Uhhh" you could feel the tears building up while you continued to stare to yourself.

"Babe are you alright?" Calum whispered while standing in the doorway of the bedroom. You turned around with speed in the shock a Calum walking in but by this point a few tears has escaped your eyes and rolled down your checks.

"What no I'm.... I'm fine" you lied "hey why are you lying to me I know you aren't fine because your crying" he have out a little giggle from your failed attempt to lie.

you gave a little laugh Aswell from Calum laughing while he wiped the tear from you face and placed his hand On You cheek as you placed your hand on his and looked into his eyes while you did a little sniffle and keep in the tears.

"You know Y/N it hurts me seeing you like this" he said while pulling your face closer "I think you're absolutely stunning, you're amazing you know that right?" He said

Calum's calming loving words made you feel so much better. You absolutely loved the way he could make all your worries and panics go away with just a few words.

"Thank you, errmm.. Cal can I maybe get dressed now?" You said in a awkward voice. "Oh! Yeah right sorry" he gave you a quick jus then exited out the room "bye".