His Mum Catches You Both (LUKE/4)

Luke:

"(Y/N)! Can I get a picture?" a fan asked, reaching over the barricades with her camera. Nodding with a timid smile, you stood beside her and took a quick selfie. You were standing in the airport, waiting for the boys' plane to arrive.

They were arriving home from tour today, and you were anxious to see Luke. He'd been gone for five months, and you were ready to set yourself on fire with the suspense of not having him around you.

"OMG! THEY'RE HERE!" A fan's loud screech awakened your senses, and you were immediately looking towards the gates hopefully.

Calum filed out first, followed by Michael, Ashton, and Liz. You were sprinting to the gates before Luke even stepped through them, shoving guards out of your way roughly.

"Luke!" You squeaked, leaping on him as he dropped his bags to the floor and caught you.

"I missed you so much!" Luke groaned into your ear, holding you as tightly to himself as he could without suffocating your. You only sniffed, burying your head in his chest as he rested his own on top of yours.

"Aw!" Liz shouted, obviously talking about her son embracing you. "Boys, aren't they just the cutest?" She asked the other boys, cooing at you both.