Michael Imagine

You were on the tour bus it was around 7pm you, the boys and Ashton's girlfriend Maria were all on a 10 hour drive from one part of Australia to another. Being on your was so much fun, yes you spent a lot of the time just sitting on the bus, being in the company of your boyfriend Michael and four other best friends was the coolest thing in the world.

You were sitting in the kitchen area with Luke, Calum, Ashton and your best friend, who was also Ashton's girlfriend maria. There was a massive pizza in the middle of the table an you were all eating it like you hadn't eaten for months.

"Where's mike?" Luke said with his mouth full of pizza.

"I have no idea" you replied. "Last time I saw him, he was in the back having a video game marathon. He's been there since 11am".

"Not much changed since yesterday then?" Calum asked, with pizza basically falling out of his mouth, jezz we were all eating like animals

"Nope!" You laughed. "I'm gonna go find him and give him some pizza, see you all in a bit."

You stood up, one slice of pizza on a plate for mike in one hand and another slice for you in the other. You skipped down the bus until you reached the back lounge.

You then opened the door and found Michael, alone on the sofa with all the lights off and the curtains drawn, clicking at the game controller as if his life depended on it.

"Mike?" You whispered

He paused the game and turned round to see who was there.

"Y/N!!" He yelled. "Come here!!"

You walked over to him and he pulled you down into his lap for a cuddle.

"I got you some of the pizza." You mumbled into his neck before handing him the plate

"Oh yeah right!" He said with happiness  "I guess I kinda forgot to eat today!"

You laughed and kissed his cheek before you both ate.

Once you both had finished the meal, which didn't take long with you both being huge fans of pizza, he pulled out a date controller and handed it to you.

"Call of duty?" He asked with a smirk

"Bring it on!" You replied ready to beat his ass

Going out with mike for eight months had taught you quite a bit about playing video games and you showed him this by shooting him just as the timer stopped, meaning that your brilliant self had won the game.

"CHEAT!!" Michael yelled as you laughed before saying

"You taught me too well, Clifford"

He turned your head so you were facing him.

Bringing you in closer he kissed you softly and you kissed back, overwhelmed by how sweet he was and how lucky you were to have such a brilliant boyfriend like Michael.