/Helps You Fall Asleep/Michael/

Michael helps you fall asleep:)

Michael: 

Sleep was something  that recently was just about nonexistent in your life. For some odd reason you could not sleep, for the last couple of months you were anything but tired. You had tried everything, a hot cup of tea before bed, squeezing your eyes shut, tucking your head in your blankets, counting to one hundred, counting sheep, picturing an empty room but no matter what you did there was no success. You looked at Michael, enviously as he was out like a light, his eyelashes fluttering on his cheeks, his body relaxed as he dreamed.

 You thought back to a few weeks ago to when you were asleep and Michael had woken you up in the middle of a wonderful dream, claiming that he wasn't tired and that he was in the mood. You tried to protest but by some persuasion you gave in to his desire, not regretting anything. You looked over at him again, his chest lacking a shirt, and you were sure he was only in a pair of boxers. You scooted closer, so you were able to whisper in his ear as you trailed your nails over his chest.

 "Michael," You hummed. He stirred but didn't wake up, instead rolling into your body further. 

"Michael," You tried again, your nails going lower as he groaned, his eyes fluttering.

 "Wake up babe," You said finally, your voice becoming a purr, his eyes finally opening. He blinked before looking at you and rolling on his back to see the clock. You took this opportunity to straddle him, his eyes growing wide as he drank you in.

 "What's gotten into you?" His voice was low and rough, sleep making it thick. That alone was enough to turn you on further, and you nearly moaned.

 "I can't sleep," You said, your finger tracing shapes on his chest, his chest rising and falling a little heavier then normal.

 "Hmm. And what can I do to help you?" He asked biting his lip and grabbing your hips. You smiled coyly down at him, you yourself biting your lip.

 "Tire me out. I just have all this ener-" You were cut off as he rolled you over so you were on the bottom, his body now pressed against yours.

 "I think I can manage that." He kissed you, smirking as you laughed, wrapping your arms around his neck. Needless to say, you were able to sleep perfectly well after.