He Hurts You/CASHTON/Part 1

Ashton:

You and Ashton were out one night with the boys clubbing celebrating a new single, you didn't mind Ashton drinking it's just when he's drunk he flirts like crazy with other girls.

You didn't normally get too jealous but when he was drunk you got really jealous from how he would completely forget about you,

it was as if he didn't know and it would piss you right off.

You saw Ashton grinding on a girl, that's it, you had had enough you stood up from the table, where you and Luke had been sitting, a stormed over to Ashton.

"What do you think your doing Ashton" you tried to say as calmly as possible, not wanting to create a big scene.

"I'm having fun Y/N something you should do, for once" he smirked taking a sip of his beer, you smack his drink out of his Hand and it fell to the floor.

"STUPID SLUT" he spat, a second later you felt a burn on your Cheek, realisation on what just happened hit you as your hand flung up to you're cheek and realising he slapped you your eyes welled up with tears and you stormed out the night club, followed by Luke.

It was raining like crazy he came running out,

"Y/N I'll give you a lift home"

(pretend he can drive) he said with sorrow with what just happened.

You just nodded, and got into Luke's car.

Calum:

You had been cleaning all day because you were selling your flat and you had people coming over to view it tomorrow, so It had to be done, as you walked into the living room Mikey and Calum were playing video games, you didn't care about the boys coming over just today you needed Calum to help as much as he could to be ready for tomorrow.

"Calum can you please help me tidy and then Mikey can come back over later once everything is tidy" You asked expecting a yes,

"no Y/N, I'm really busy right now and you can do it yourself" he exclaimed not even looking in to your eyes, "right Michael your gonna have to go, see you later okay" you said through gritted teeth and gave him a half smile,

"okay sorry Y/N, Ill see you later cal" he stoop up awkwardly and Calum just huffed as he got his stuff and left.

"Y/N why are you so bossy and rude?" he shouted and stoop up from the couch, "maybe your should stop acting like a seven year old playing bloody video games and help your girlfriend tidy this flat" you turn to walk away but stopped in you're track from hearing Calum say something too you in a demanding voice.

"don't fucking walk away from me Y/N come here now"

he practically yelled, you carried on walking up the stairs when you felt your hair being tugged back and you fell down the stairs, Calum's face turned from angry too being worried within a blink of a eye.

"Y/N I'm sorry I..." He said a rushing down the stairs to your now bleeding leg.

"DONT TOUCH ME!!" you screamed, tears rushing down both of your faces, you got up and limped to your phone and dialled a number

"who are you calling Y/N " he said sounding sorry, you just looked at him In disgusted and bluntly said "Ashton, Im getting him to pick me up."

Calum went to talk, but just put his head down instead and walked up the stairs knowing there was no way in hell he was gonna convince you to stay.

-5 minutes later-

Ashton's car pulled up and you rushed down stairs to his car and got in not even saying good bye to Calum, you drove off, looking back you saw Calum standing in your bedroom window looking down at the car with a sympathetic face and tears in his eyes.