I Hate You Ashton

Loud, angry voices echoed around your house as you and Ashton had your usual fight for the day. "Why are we even still doing this?" He screamed, throwing his hands in the air. "Because you won't listen to me! You never listen to me! You expect me to be there all the time for you whenever you need me, and I am.
Whenever I ask you for anything or to listen to me you never do! It's not fair!" You walked away from him, going anywhere you could.

"So you want me to listen to you but you just walk away from me! You always shut yourself away when anything bad goes wrong! How am I supposed to help you if you won't let me!" He argued, following you. You walked to your room, turning around to face Ashton "Fine, since we can't even communicate this whole relationship is obviously not working" you yelled, watching as Ashton's facial expression tinged slightly with pain before reverting back to anger.

You went to find anything you could take with you, tears running down your face now. "Great! I can finally focus on what I want without you constantly complaining about how terrible I am!" he said, fake happiness emitting from his voice.
Your blood began to boil, you knew he couldn't be serious but he was acting like such a jerk. You whipped around, "I hate you!" you screamed, using all of the power in your lungs.

The tears were endless now, making your vision blurry. As you stared at Ashton, you noticed that he too had been crying. He backed up slowly, a small sob racking his body. "Ashton" you said quietly, noticing the silence that now filled the room. "Please, just don't" he said, walking away. You broke down, regretting everything you had said the past few days and especially those three words.

(There will be a part two)